Epilogue

7 years later:-

"You think he can go infront of her!" Namjoon asked Jimin while they both gazed at the panicking man who was bitting his nails,looking handsome as hell in his black suit , well set hair and Chelsea boots.

"Either he or she will run away !!"  Jimin joked wanting to calm the stituation but it didn't help.

He sigh and made his way to Jungkook. Holding his shoulder he made him sit on bed. "Calm down bro it's your wedding you should enjoy it! Imagine her being all doll up for you just for you to ruin it at night"

"YAA PARK JIMIN STOP TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THIS" Yup his cheeks were red. Room filled with laughter again.

Life has been amazing. You and him everything. Yes journey was not smoothest. There were hard times. Up and downs but with him by your side you overcome everthing.

You got everything you craved. Love, care, sweet parents , friends everything. You felt luckiest person alive having him.

And one day he finally asked to be his forever.

Flashback

"Will you be mine?" He asked while being on his one knee. Tears of happiness left your eyes. You were so stunned to even reply.

You nodded your head as he didn't waste any second and secure your third finger with ring of his name.

You engulfed him. "I'm so so so happy....thank you so much for all this"

He pulled away not forgetting to steal a peck of your lips. He wipe the tear and said

"Happiness or sadness there is no space of tears in our lives. I hope you know that. And thank you for trusting me with your life. I love you"

Present:-

Y

our situation was not too different from his. You too were sitting infront of big mirror while bitting nails. Someone smacked the hand away. It was non another than So-mi.

"Stop doing that Eun.... it's gonna be fine" she said while hair stylist did your hair.

You phone tinged with notification.

Bunny💞:- I'm hell nervous love.

<Me too>

Bunny💞:- Should we run away?

<From our own wedding?>

Bunny💞:- Ahhh....i don't know....what if I trip and fell down or worse what if I get so mesmerize by you that I couldn't handle and run away?

Gosh this guy is whole baby but he never wanna admit that. Your phone was snatched away before you could even respond. Your eyes widened seeing the one who snatched it away.

"No talking before wedding" you whinned to the woman infront of you.

Who made this shitty rule? Bring him to you you'll personally kill him!! Why can't you talk to your own soon to be husband!? That's not fair! What if he cry!? That's dangerous! Man is whole baby afterall.

"Mom atleast let me reply to his text... he'll go mad if I didn't!"

She shook head. Nope not working at all.