22

"You can't do that"

"You bet?" Jungkook raised his brows at Hobi in challenging way.

"What if I do!?"  Hobi glared back.

"Okay guys there is no need for you to compete over such thing"  I said

"Oh sure we have" Jungkook said not taking his eyes off Hobi.

"Fine then let's see .....come here So-mi"

So-mi choked on her drink. "W-what.... Don't drag me in between!"

Okay the thing is. We all decided to meet at Hoseok's house and get ready for the coming trip organised by our university.

I was practically dragged from the class by girls.

And here Hobi and Jungkook ended up fighting on who can paint nails better since me and girls were deciding to do it.

It has been two days since Jungkook started behaving as if nothing has ever happened.

I don't know how to feel about all that. But I just wanted a break from all the stress and relax for a bit.

It's not like I didn't try asking him but his avoiding to response over the matter made me to stop pushing the topic further.

I'll surely ask him but just not now.

I was dragged by Jungkook as he sat me on the couch. Which made my eyes wide!!

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed.

"Showing someone who is pro!" He smirked while side glaring Hobi to which Hobi let out a cocky laugh.

"Keep dreaming!" Hobi replied to which Jungkook scoffed.

Me and So-mi had a done face on. Boys grab our one hand and started painting them.

A chuckle left my lips observing the pouty boy struggling with little nail paint. Man who can lift dumbbells with dozon of weight is struggling with a small brush of nail paint surely it's cute yet funny scene to see.

"For what are you giggling baby?" His gentle tone ringed in my ears.

"It's just that you look adorable" I answered not knowing the effect of my words on the poor boy's heart.

His eyes went wide. He action stoped. He looked up into my eyes. I noticed his ears which turn red along with his cheeks. Did I made him blush?

"And I won the match!!" Hobi exclaimed which followed by a great laughter of him echoing in whole house.

Jungkook eyes never left mine. Rather getting frustrated a soft smile made it's way on his lips.

"Doesn't matter I won something more precious"