24

The morning brought an awfull headace which made me groan in pain.

My vision was slight blur. I blink few sitting on the bed. A gasp left my lips when my eyes got clear vision.

There was someone sitting right in front of me with a mad? expression. That someone was non other than Jeon Jungkook.

My mind didn't let me think much as it started hammering against my skull. I again shut my eyes grabbing my head to lessen the pain but it was of no use.

"Have this" I heard the man speaking.

I opened my eyes seeing him sighing softly before he brought the content infront of my mouth.

I finished it feeling sudden relaxation through my gut.

"Come for breakfast everyone is waiting" he let out. His tone was somewhat off . Did something happen last night? Why can't I remember?

I sighed before heading to wash room.

.

.

I made my way to dinning room were everyone was already present. As our teachers ordered us to learn survival skills they thought making our own food will be a good start.

"Good morning Eun" So-mi greeted followed by everyone with a warm smile except one person who was focused in his plate.

I smiled a little greeting back and placed myself beside him.

"Here is your food sweet lady....made by WWH"

"Thank you so much....Mr.WWH"

I side glance at Jungkook who certainly seem to ignore my whole exsistance.

"What's on your neck Kook??" Namjoon said with a smirk on his face making Jungkook abruptly stop his actions and the rest too.

And the centre of attention was Jungkook. I noticed a big reddish black mark on his lower neck slightly up from his collor bone.

My mouth agasped as yesterday's memory flooded in mind.

He coughed awkwardly. His ears were red while I lowered my face feeling embarassed. God I just want you to swallow me!

"N-nothing"

"Oh really" Yoongi raised his brows to both of us.

"Guys...stop scaring them.... it's ok alright" Hobi said while I was red due to embarassment.

"It-its not like tha__"

"We know we know....you don't need to clarify yourself ok?....now everyone have your breakfast quietly" Jin's stern voice ringed in everyone's ears as everyone shut there mouth and focused on eating.

After breakfast I was about to follow Jungkook but Namjoon stopped me.

"Eun!!...can we talk" he asked his tone screamed urgency. I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to made you uncomfortable....I was just teasing Jungkook I didn't know I would turn out like that." He apologizes while scratching his back of neck. Man was so full of manners that I have never even think he could do something to make someone feel uncomfortable.

"I understand....you don't need to feel sorry for that... I was just little embarassed hehe " he smiled nodding his head.

I hurriedly went in search for Jungkook. My steps halted when I found him sitting outside the big open window gazing the meadows. His back was facing me.

I sat next to him and his calm features came in my view. His baby hairs faling against his beautiful eyes which were close feelings the cold breeze while my admiring my scenery.(him)

His clamness was radiating the whole atmosphere or should I say my whole world. When you became this important Jungkook?

"It's creepy to stare without permission baby" he mumbled eyes still closed catching me off gaurd.

I cleared my throat looking away with heated cheeks as I cleared got caught checking him out.

I heard a husky chuckle and before I knew I was placed on his lap side ways facing him. He encircle my waist snuggling more in my neck.

"You smell so good"  he whispered sending gossebumps to my spine.I raise my hand stopped it on his hair combing his soft locks.

"I'm sorry" I said.

He momentarily stopped his and raised his head to meet my graze .

"For?"  He frowned.

I pointed towards his neck. He moved his eyes following the direction I was pointing. He realised soon which brought a small smirk on his face.

"Hmm... I'm not forgiving you this easily"he said turning to me with a fake seriousness.

"Then what you want me to do?"

"Let me make the same mistake"