28

He rose from his seat extending his hand towards me while I stared at him in confusion.

"Let's go....you need food to function your brain"

I didn't protest.It was enough of me running away. I have to face everything now. I just can't keep running away everytime. Yes things never go in your feaver everytime but that doesn't mean we stop living?

This is life you have to face it. Life goes on no matter what.

.

.

I made my way inside the house and was met by several pairs of worried eyes but the does one which I love wasn't there.

My back was patted by Yoongi. He nodded his head for me to continue. I bite my lip taking in a deep breath when I met the sight of boy sitting on couch with his head buried on his palm. Sniffing could be heard from time to time which made my heart clench.

"Kokkie" Jimin softly called him as the boy raise his head. His puffy red eyes stared up. His eyes met your. He didn't miss any moment and took me  in his warm embrace.

My hands encircled his waist. No words were exchanged just me in his embrace. Sometimes slience could delivery loudest message. His grip on me was evident in his worries for me while mine was for desperation.

Boys made their way out giving us privacy.

I just wanted the forget everything and get lost in him. Why always the thing from which you're running is the exact thing you ever want? Yes it's him. He is always the one I  ever want. Even when he breaks me because he is the only one who again heals me. My heart always crave for him no matter what. No matter how much I try to stay away , run away at the end he is the one I'll be end.

His embrace is shelter where my cold heart get warmth. His warm eyes radiate the whole world's heat my deserted heart crave. He brings me back to life. He brings me back to home. I just want to live in there forever.

"I'm sorry..... I'm so so sorry.....please give me chance to explain Eun....I-i promise it's not what you're thinking.... please-please...." His weak pleas made their way in my ears dragging me out of my trance.

I looked up at his face , he looked so helpless, so desperate. I raise my hand and caress his soft cheeks wipping them but the salty water never stopped there way.

"S-she fainted..... that's why I-i carried her here.....I-i didn't know that Taehyungie Hyung had brought you here....o-otherwise.... I...." He couldn't complete his sentence as my lips sealed his. Kissing him deeply letting him know that I trust him. I'm willing to wait for him forever if he wants. I won't leave. I'm are here for him always with pockets full of love.

He didn't kiss back. He was too stunned to even move. After few heartbeats I detached  myself from him panting heavily as my forehead rest on his. I had to tip toe to match his height. He grabbed my waist for me to maintain balance. I were so close to him still he felt the distance. The hesitation which he hated was between us two.

My eyes were closed while I could feel his staring at me.

I gently opened my eyes when mine met his. He was looking at me as if
he doesn't even wanna remember how his heart literally stopped beating when I ran away. Like he just wanted to drop the faint girl and follow me. But somehow he maintained his composer.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I shook my head "it's me who did actions without even thinking. I'm sorry for making you worry.... I s-sometimes just overreact"  I bite my lip in embarrassment.

"No....you don't.....it was natural reaction. Please don't name your actions as overreactions. They are never.....please" Oh is this even possible to fall more for this man. Because I'm. How come his words bring so much confront that I  literally can forget the whole world of worries?

I hugged him again while he lifted me little from ground hugging you properly.

Doubts? Questions? Confusions? Yes there were many hurdles. But I wanted to live in this moment. Not wanting to break the comfortable cocoon we created.

Just live here. In his arms. Not caring what future holds. Just in his hold untill he let's you.

_________________________________________