12

Jungkook's family stayed with me till I healed physically. They never left my side. Never made me feel unwanted,lonely, a burden.

Even Jungkook stopped behaving cold. He was more of warm towards me. Giving me mix signals. But I didn't let my hopes go high. Knowing that only seven days were left. After that I won't be able to see him.

Some how my parents made me believe that no one can ever love me. And I don't expect someone to even do that.

Jungkook's family even his dad was so loving towards me. They all treat me as their own family which my family never did. I was so overwhelmed that I cry every night thanking God for giving me such a good time for feeling happy.

I don't know if I deserve this or not. But know that they deserve the world. Never in world I have seen this kind hearted people.

Where people like my parents abundant even their own blood. They were treating a girl whom they only met some days ago like there family.

I entered home with Jungkook, some thing which he had started to do since the incident.

The atmosphere was little off. Usually Mrs.Jeon welcome us with a big hug but today she and Mr. Jeon were sitted at couch with a serious expression at their faces.

Jungkook probably sensed my worry he squished my hand a little which was in his hold till now assuring me.

We made our way in. Mrs. Jeon raised her head gesturing me to sit next to her.

I sat next to her. She took my hand from my lap engulfing it with hers.

"Eun...." Mr.Jeon spoke. I divert my gaze to him."…Listen child.... please listen carefully to things which we are going to say"

I nodded my head.

"Your parents…" fear crept in me as soon as their name mentioned." …We think you should file a complain about them"

A cold chill swirled around my body making me num. My brain stopped processing anything.I  shook my head  slowly tears blurring my vision. I detach my hands from Mrs. Jeon's hold standing up shakily. I ran towards my room locking myself there.

I slid down on the floor ignoring the heavy knocking and Jungkook's pleading to open door.

Complain...no no no it is my fault. I don't deserve love that's why they were treating me like this. It was my fault that I was born. Because of me mom left her dream. Dad company's was not stable and because of my expenses it face downfall. They are right I was a fault. A disgrace. A disappointment. They are just punishing me for my fault.

How can file a complain when I am this messed up. When whole my life I have just being called a mistake?How can I claim they treat me wrong when treating right was never experienced by me?

Door abstructly open by Jungkook. He looked at my tearfull face. He crouched down before me engulfing my pieting figure. I sobbed of his chest shaking my head again and again. Denying him again and again to not file the complain.

He didn't say anything just kept rubbing my back.

The whole night I spend being in his arms.