23

Jungkook's pov:-

We reached our destination. Teacher allotted us a group house which will be shared by 10 people each.

And as our group had perfect 10 people we captured one house.

House have 5 bedrooms which means we have to share our rooms with a person and oh how desperately I want to it with  Eun.

"I'm going with Jin!" Joonie Hyung said after we sat on the couch of house deciding our roomates to which Jin Hyung nodded.

"Me with Tae" Jimin Hyung said.

"Me and So-mi" Hosoek Hyung said while So-mi was muching some chips cutely.

"Okay then I can go with Yoongi right!!?" Ehuna exclaimed catching us all off gaurd especially Jimin Hyung.

We turned our neck to Suga Hyung "What the hell is she saying?"expression. He pressed his lips in thin line blinking his eyes.

Ehuna but her lips "I didn't reveal it did I?"

"You did honey!!" Yoongi Hyung calmly stated taking away all of our calmness!

"HONEY!?!!?" Jimin Hyung marched towards Yoongi.

"Yaa!!....she is my sister for God sake!!"

"Jimin clam the fuck down.... I'm older than you ok!!" Ehuna exclaimed.

"Guys clam down.....we can talk it out right?.... let's sit and talk!" Eun exclaimed. I can feel the pinch of fear in her voice. Violence scars her.

"Yes yes guys let's clam down and discuss the issue!" I said not wanting to drag the fight.

.

.

"I should had just let them fight." I triedly sighed seeing the mess infront of me.

"LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY~" All screamed in unison except me, Joonie Hyung and Hobi Hyung.

They both had decided to talk it out by having a drink . The heck turn into whole group drinking.

"Mom....your son is so bad!! He is not letting me date" Ehuna started crying while holding her sandels near her ears.

"That's not even a phone Ehuna" Joonie Hyung said.

"Hey! Stop talking to my girlfriend!!"

"Then handle her yourself!!"

"Let her do what she wants okay!"

"Take off the damm clothes Hosoek they are coming in my way!!" I heard So-mi shouting at other corner.

And the next thing I saw was Hyung lifting her in bridal style and going to room.

"Yaa....talk to me jagi~" Jin Hyung winked at bear bottle.

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME!!" Taehyung Hyung screamed.

"THAT'S MY FREAKING HAND!! AND MY FREAKING CHOICE!!" Jimin Hyung screamed back.

I signed again. My eyes stuck to the girl sitting on the floor with a pout on her face who got drunk only in 3 shots looking here and there like a lost puppy while giggling cutely time to time.

She is fucking adorable. A small smile decors on my face. I shook my head at her behaviour while heading towards her.

I poke her shoulder successfully grabbing her attention.