2) Divorce

Lisa's Pov

"So, what are your plans for tonight? I would like to wish you a happy Fifth year wedding anniversary but , I suddenly remember that your wife is not with you anymore." Jisoo said jokingly. I smirk at what she said but the truth is I am still hurting.

I drank the alcohol I was holding. "my plan now.? is to Get drunk and and go home." my serious response.

I will drink but I have to control it, because I don't want to get to the point that , I will wake up naked and with another woman again.

I remember at my wife and I's Third wedding anniversary. I was so hurt because it's been how many months but, i can't find her. I drowned myself in alcohol at that time and when I woke up next morning there was a naked woman next to me.

Since that day I have controlled myself from drinking, because even though my wife left me, I still think that i'm a cheater when i did that.

"come on Lisa, you're only 32. We only live once. enjoy your life." Rosie said.

"What do you want me to do? I'm going to bang all women who flirt with me. Like that.? Look!! I know you're both worried about me, but I'm fine. Somehow I still have respect for myself." I reply to them.

" so, what's your plan ?" rosie asked.

" Our divorce paper came to my office earlier and she already has a signature on thet papers."

"what !!! So it means she's the one who process.? All you have to do is sign and give it to me, i'll be the one to file for it." Rosie said .

"no, I didn't sign. What I did, I put on a shredding machine."

" why did you do that ." they asked.

" I love her ."

"Stupid Lisa, it's been how many years since your wife left you. Do you think there's still hope for you to get back together?" Jisoo scolded me.

"You don't even know where she is now, Lisa. If you signed that, you're free, there is still hope that you will find a woman who will really love you. The one who won't leave you hanging. You're only 32, you're still young. There are many more women who can give you a family. " Rosie added.

" you don't know her, she's perfect. "

" we don't believe you. come on lisa , no one's perfect . let's just say that we don't know her but, the fact that she left you !! don't expect us to believe that she really loves you. "
Jisoo said.

I closed the door and slid my body down the floor as I rubbed my face. I'm crying, I'm in so much pain right now.

It's been five years since we got married, and it hurts me to remember that was the happiest day of my life. She left me for a reason that I don't know, she just disappeared like a bubble.

I don't know why, until now I still have hope that the day she will come back. When the divorce paper came to my office, earlier. I want to explode in extreme pain.

How could she leave me without a clue? I have suffered for several years wondering where she is. My love for her has not decreased even a little bit even though she left me. I am ready to accept her if she comes back
but she just forgot about me and decided to divorce me without showing herself to me even for the last time.

Is it time for me to let you go , my love?

Is it time for me ,to free myself?

You think there is other woman, I can love as much as I love you. ? I asked myself.

I wiped away my tears and got up and went to my room. this is not my real home. Jisoo just offered it to me because she needed the money.

It's not expensive because I know this apartment is already old, the space is small compared to where I live, but I don't know why my feet drag me here tonight.

I was lying on my bed facing the ceiling while I think of my wife  when suddenly there was a knock on my door.

I immediately stood up to see who was knocking. When I opened it, saw two beautiful lady in front of me. they wore their smiles  they one of them is holding the small box of macaroons.

"good evening, we are your new neighbor. we are renting the unit next to you. I am Dahyun and she is my sister Yeri."

I smiled at them. "I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you."

"This is for you, I hope you like it. Good night." they said as they handed the box to me. they no longer waited for me to answer and they immediately left while giggling.

So weird . i said to myself while shaking my head.

Dahyun's Pov.

When we were inside our apartment, I immediately pulled Yeri to the couch. "You know what I'm thinking." I said to her while smirking. She smiled and nodded.

"I know right!!my gaydar said she's gay. She's hot,but she's not my type." I said.

"I know, and I also know you like her for unnie, am i right.?" yeri replied with a smile.

I know my sister is smart and good at observing  behaviors of people around her, the reason why she took psychology course.

"you think , how old is she.?" I ask .

"she's look matured , i think she's older than unnie. maybe at 25 to 30." she replied.

"it doesn't matter. Love is not about age. Hoyeon is 9 years older than unnie , and that wasn't a problem for eonni. And Lisa , she look kind. I can see the sadness in her eyes. maybe eonni is really destined to make her happy." I said while giggling.

Yeri laughed at what I said.
"You know what . let's not mess with unnie's love life, do you want to repeat what happened to her and Hoyeon.? we thought they would end up together , that Hoyeon is good for her but unnie was  hurt. maybe we don't know what happened to them, but we feel that unnie was hurt by what happened." Yeri said

I don't know why, but I feel that unnie and Lisa will end up together. I know eonni very well , we are aware that she is into girls. That's the reason why she runaway then because our mother didn't want her to have a relationship with Hoyeon.

I was only 15 at that time and Yeri was 14. we are so close to each other. The truth is, Yeri and I are the reason why Hoyeon became unnie's girlfriend.

We know that unnie loves her so much. that's why she chose to be happy with her, and she runaway with Huyeon. I was hurt when she left because I feel like she traded us for Hoyeon but I realized lately, that i admire her for being strong to fight for what she wanted.

Two years later after she runaway
for love She found out that our mother died, she returned to take care of us ,we tried to ask what happened to her and Hoyeon , her only answer was that their relationship didn't work.

Even though i haven't heard from unnie that she has a problem, i feel that she is trying to be stable for us. i wonder what happened to her and Hoyeon. maybe she just avoid the topic because it hurts her, that she chose the wrong person over her family.

And we respect her decision not to talk about it. sometimes I get confused, but I just don't think about it.

What is important to us now is how we can make her happy, and how we can repay all her sacrifices for us.

A/N
I'm still thinking about whose name I will use for Lisa's wife. 😅👌