8) favorite flower

Lisa's POV.

"I'm i still talking to someone.? I've been talking here for like a decade, and look at you you're mind is floating. " Jisoo said which startled me. I touched my chest in shock.

"And When did you become jumpy, Lisa? What are you thinking about ?why your thoughts seem to be flying ?." she asked why she's fixing all the documents on my table.

"Jane and I will meet, later." I plainly said. Jisoo's eyes widened when she heard what I said.

"she's here in Seoul?" she asked.

I smiled at her and nodded. "She's staying right now at the unit next to the unit you sold to me. I'll go there later to meet her."

"ohhh .. Are you so excited to see the woman you're fantasizing  in the text, huhh?"

"I'm nervous. You know the feeling that,  I don't know what I'm going to do." I explained to her, she laughed out loud.

"Lisa, you're just going to meet her, calm down. !! It's not that you two are going to have sex on the first meeting." She said while laughing

"she wants me to fuck her later." i bluntly said.

Her jaw dropped at what she heard.

"Are you serious.? She said that.?"

"yup, she's so bold."

"She knows that you're intersexual.? Did you tell her already.?" she asked .

"No. That's what makes me nervous. What if she's scared."

"Trust yourself, I'm sure she can't resist you." she is encouraging me. I just smiled at her .

God, i'm so anxious right now. I’m excited to see her, I can’t explain how I feel . I can't even focus on my work.

I found myself in front of a flower shop, I immediately entered and the sales lady greeted me with a smile. I smiled at her too.

"What flower do you need ma'am?" she asked.

I roll my sight at the  displayed flowers, and the bouquet of daisies caught my attention.

"I want that bouquet of daisies." I replied to her.

"you have a nice choice maam. Your girlfriend must be so lucky to have you maam."

"she's not my girlfriend." I plainly said.

"ohhh sorry ,this girl must be special." she said as she took my payment.

I suddenly feel a little pain in my heart when my wife  enters my mind. I don't remember any single memory that i give her flowers, when we were still together. What I'm doing now makes me feel guilty. It Gradually  sinks in on me,  that I haven’t been a good wife to her.

Did i ever made her feel special.? I ask myself.

Maybe we're just destined to get to know each other, but we're not destined to be together.
I shook my head to make her disappear from my mind.

I came back to my senses as I felt a message  on my phone. I immediately snatched it out of my pocket. Smile appear automatically on my lips, when I see that it is from Jane.

J.

Hi babe, i can't wait to see you. My tummy is a bit upset right now, maybe because I'm so excited. Hehehe!! Don't you dare change your mind and don't show up.

Me.

I'm actually on my way, babe. !! I'm so nervous what if you won't like me?

J.

silly !! Just come here. I cook something special for you.

Me .

Now i'm afraid that you put a love spell , on the food you cook for me.

J.

ohh i don't need a love spell, babe. I know your saliva will drip when you see me .😉

Me .

Wow !!! What a Confidence level .Ok,I can't wait to drool when I see you. wait for me there. I'll drive see you in a minute babe.

When I sent, I immediately drove to the address she gave. And my suspicion was correct because it was just next to the apartment unit that I bought .

My body trembled as I walked toward the door of her sisters' Unit. I was about to knock on the door when I suddenly felt like urinating, so I decided to go to my unit to use  the toilet.

Oh God, I have never felt this kind of nervousness in my entire life. My thoughts I looked at myself in the mirror. "Relax, Lisa. Don't let them know that you're nervous." I said to myself.

I knocked on their door and a moment later the door opened, I saw one of the women who had given me macaroons before. If i am not mistaken she is Yeri.  I can see the shock in her reactions, I smiled at her and she immediately smiled back.

"Dahyun, come here." she shouted, and immediately her sister appeared.

"Lisa, eonni.?" She asked in shock.

"Good evening." I greeted them.

"You're the friend that eonni is referring to.?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. Their eyes widened as they stared at each other.

"don't tell me you got eonni's number that I stuck to your door?" dahyun asked.

I was embarrassed so I just nodded. I saw them both smirk.

"come in. you brought eonni's favorite flower .huh !!" yeri said teasingly as she invited me to come in.

I went inside and noticed a beautiful woman busy with her laptop. Ok let’s say she’s beautiful, but I’m a bit disapointed. she's not my type.

She looked at me and smiled. I also smiled back at her not to show my disappointment. So weird but the excitement I was feeling earlier suddenly disappeared.

Maybe she's good in bed my thoughts.

"ohhh don't worry, she's not our eonni. She's my classmate." Dahyun said .

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard what she said. I'm not rude, but I'm really disappointed. It's a good thing she's not my Jane.

"Eonni is still in the bathroom. Sit down first." Yeri said.

"thank you." I smiled at them before I sat down.

"How old are you, eonni.?" dahyun asked.

"I'm 32."  I said shortly

They looked at each other. I feel insecure at my age, because of their reaction.

"you look young, we thought you were only 25, and what a coincidence, you're  same age as Hoyeon ." said Yeri.

Hoyeon? That name Sounds familiar. My thoughts.

"ok guys, I'm leaving. Mom is already calling."  the girl said goodbye to them.

When they bring to the door, they immediately returned to the living room and sat down in front of me.

They look nice.  but i'm a bit uncomfortable with their presence. My nervousness came back , I knew that Jane would be out in a few moments.

I feel like my body is shaking when the door suddenly opens.

"That's unnie."Yeri said excitedly

I don't know why I stood up. And my Jaw dropped, when I saw a woman come out the bedroom door.