20) 🤭🤭🤭

Jennie's Pov

I look in the fridge for what I can cook for lunch. when a hand wrapped around my waist, from behind me.

"What do you think you're doing? You ended up turning me on, and you just leave me as if nothing happened.?You think what you did was fair, baby.?" Lisa whispers seductively on me, while she gently rubs her lips on my neck.

I let out a low moan, as I closed my eyes. when I felt her warm breath on my skin.

I stretched my neck to give her better access. but what she did was, she closed the fridge and carried me to the table. She laid me down and I smiled when she also climbed on the table and pinned me .

"Do you think it's better if we do it here at the table, daddy?" I asked seductively, she smirked.

" isn't it better to try new things ?Don't worry I will buy you a new one when it breaks ." she said while wiggling her eyebrows, i Chuckle.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her for a kiss. and I smiled because she immediately responded.

She licked my lower lip for  entrance and I didn't have a second thoughts, and i open my mouth right away. She slid her tongue and Our tongues fought for dominance, but I immediately gave in because I knew Lisa was good at this.

I carefully unbuttoned her shirt . I was excited to see her naked body again. I was surprised when she suddenly stood up and violently removed what she was wearing including her pants and boxers.

I saw how her cock was throbbing harder . "Have you seen this ? " she asked while pointing her cock . " how much my little Lisa misses you, baby?" she said and went back to my top. "And little lisa also misses entering your tight cave." she added that made me chuckle again.

"And when did you really become talkative when having sex? As far as I know my wife used to be quiet when we had sex." I try to tease her . "everything will change, baby." she grinned like an idiot

She kissed me again and again until a moan escaped my lips.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

In the great sensation she was making me feel, I didn't notice how did she remove all the covering on my body.

She sucked my right nipple while rubbing my left breast with her hand.
"Damn, I love the taste of your skin, baby. I miss you so much." she moaned in the middle of sucking my nipple.

My eyes are closed as I tighten my grip on the side of the table. to stop letting out a loud moan.

I felt her hand slide down my pussy, i tried to lift up my waist to meet her finger. I grinded myself, on her fingers because I was losing patience. I want her so badly right now .

I bites back a moan when she kisses my jawline down to my navel. while her finger caressed my sensitive clit.
"you're so fucking sexy-baby, I can't wait to fuck you." 

"I fucking want you Now, daddy." I begged, she crawled towards me. she dives into me as we make out, her hand is guiding my hand into her cock.

"I want you to guide Little Lisa into your pussy." she whispered to me.

I slowly inserted her weapon into my wet cunt. And my mouth form a perfect O, when I felt that she was slowly entering her wholeness into me.

I felt a little pain because of the size of Lisa's weapon is not a joke or Maybe because my last intercourse, was with her.  That was three years ago. It's a bit painful , but i can endured it because I knew that it would also be replaced by pleasure later.

"Oh, b-baby." I moan and dig my nails into her back.

she thrust into me deeper, making me close my eyes from the sensation. She pinned my wrists on top of me .

"You're really hot and tight baby ." she said. She sucked my neck.I bit back another moan as she played with my nipples. "Yes daddy, there. Don't stop."

I hugged her tightly. I felt the table hit the wall , with a creaking sound. That because of how hard she's  pounding me.  She didn't even think that it was possible for the table to collapse with what we were doing.

She bang me  hitting my G-spot, my legs shaking as she rubbed my breasts, making me moan loudly while the sound of our skin clapping against each other .

"Fuck, it feels good." I moaned, she thrust deeper and deeper into me. while she moans my name in the sexiest way.

She continues to trust me, This only increases our moans.

"Yes, daddy . Faster. Deeper! Baby." My usual nonchalant moans disappeared completely. She's getting wilder and wilder, and I love it.

I pulled her and kissed her neck, she hugged me and I felt our chest Press on each other.

"I'm cumming !" I screamed.

" cum with me baby." She whispered to my ears and few more thrust I could feel her melting her honey inside me and it mixed with the liquid coming from me. She fell on top of me, we were both panting and still shaking.

Lisa's Pov.

My cock stayed inside her while we were both panting. "I love you, baby." I whispered to her.

"I love you too." she replied smiling. I kissed hew on the forehead before finally pulling myself out and at the same time, our cum flowed down on the table.

I got up from the top of her and immediately went down to the table. I caressed her face and she smiled weakly at me. "Are you okay baby? are you tired?" I asked.

She caressed my face and closed her eyes while smiling. I kissed her on the forehead before picking up our scattered clothes on the floor.

I picked her up bridal style, and took her to the room. I gently laid her on the bed and immediately took clean underwear and clothes. I wiped
her vagina with clean cloth and put her clothes on. I also wear a clean clothes and sat next to her.

I smiled while staring at her peacefully sleeping. I caressed her hair before planting a light kiss on her lips. "I love you so much." I whispered, before I laid down next to her.

I looked at the ceiling while smiling. I did not expect the confessions that happened earlier. if only I hadn't sent my emotions back then. and if I hadn't drank on the day of our anniversary, we would have been together again a long time ago.

But everything that happened is over. the important thing now is that we saved our relationship. I came back from deep thought when I felt Jennie hug me. I hugged her back and decided to rest.