14) I love you

Jennie's Pov

I’m honestly not comfortable with my situation right now. Agreeing to lisa's condition that she be with me for the rest of my stay here in seoul. was a huge torture for me.

Why?

Because lisa is acting like we're ok. She treats me as if I didn't do anything that hurt her. She never asked me why I left her. what she did was , she made me feel special, in the way I wanted to. She gives me flowers, we date every day.

The way she treated me, it was like we were teenagers having a relationship. I like this feeling. this is the feeling , I wanted to feel when we were still together.

I notice that the boundary I have set is gradually decreasing, for myself. What she shows me, since I came here has really softened my heart.

Fortunately, this is my last day here, tomorrow at noon I will return to Busan. The restaurant is ready to reopen. The contractor called yesterday and they finished the rinovation.

I returned to the sense of feeling that there was an arm curling around my waist from behind . I closed my eyes, I sucked my lower lip to restrain myself to let out a moan as I felt her hot breath, on my neck.

"good morning." She whispered softly in my ears sensually that made me goosebumps . I tried to calm down before I speak.

"Good morning." I replied to her, trying my best not to stutter before I faced her.

Yes,  i agree to sleep with her here, in her unit next to my siblings' unit. Nothing is happen to us. We just sleep next to each other, we just hug all night until morning. She kisses me a lot, but not on the lips.

She smiled at me but I could see the sadness in her eyes. She kissed me on the forehead before she hugged me tightly. Deafening silence enveloped the entire room as we hugged.

She pressed her head on the crook of my neck and I felt her sob. I pulled the hug and I looked at her.

She wiped away her tears and smiled at me. "I'm sorry, I got emotional. I'm going to miss you . Remember. I agreed to the divorce you want, not because I don't love you. Because I love you, i really do.  I want to give what makes you happy." she said sincerely as she caressed my cheek with her fingers.

I clenched my fist and  suck my teeth, to keep myself not to crying.

"l-i'm sorry li ....." i said while stuttering but she cut me off.

"stop saying sorry, jennie. I'm fine , i'll be ok. Now, You need to get ready, we're going out. Don't want to waste a rest of my day with you." I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

Lisa's Pov

All day with jennie I feel like I'm drowning in all kinds of emotions. I was hurt, hopeless ,sad and happy.

I was hurt, because I knew after this day I would never be with her again. I'm hopeless, because i feel that there was really no chance of saving our marriage. Sad , because I can no longer feel her love for me. happy, because she is with me right now.

A week with her I have a lot of realization. the things I do for her now? I hadn’t done it to her  before. I realized to myself how busy I was to make our lives better, I forgot to let her feel how much I love her.

I knew in myself that I had not forsaken her. As far as i know I have been a good and faithful wife to her. But when I opened up to jisoo about our relationship. She made me realize everything.

She was right, I married a young and an innocent woman. and at jennie’s young age, she wanted to experience the things which suits her age. I married her at 18 , I never even let her experienced the courting stage.

I was disapointed with myself. because I thought I had let her felt my love for her, in the way I knew. I no longer asked why she left me ,because I already knew why. all I want to make her feel right now?  is the feeling that she is special to me, because that's what I didn't make her feel before.

"hey that's enough, you're drunk." I said to Jennie as I snatched the glass of wine from her hand.

"I-I'm not l-drunk. I-I just drank a little." she replied but in her voice  , I knew she was drunk.

We are here now in a bar, jisoo invited me earlier and I refused. but this woman next to me agreed so I did nothing but also agree.

I heard jisoo and rosie chuckle. I gave them a death glare. I know they both have a high tolerance to alcohol, so I know they are still in the right frame of mind. I didn't drink because I'm not in the mood.

"let her drink lisa, don't you know that drunk person never lies." said jisoo.

"yeah, they said drunk words came from sober thoughts." Rosie added. I frowned.

"What do you mean.?" I asked them.

"Ask her later if she still loves you. Believe me she will tell the truth." said rosie.

I looked at jennie because she suddenly hugged me. "Jennie, let's go home drunk." I told her.

She looked at me and smiled but she was having a hard time opening her eyes. "y-you know w-what, y-you can't fool me. D-don't you d-dare get into my p-pants if you don't want my wife to punch you"she told me in a drunken voice. Three of us chuckle as we heard what she said.

"B-but I like the s-smell of you, you smell like my wife. She was a Girl but, she was blessed with a 9 inches long and a thick dick . It's just a secret don't tell anyone.ok ?" she added. rosie's jaw dropped and jisoo choked on what she heard.

I smirked. My wife bragging about my dick ? feels like i have nothing to be ashamed of,  i should be proud.

" seriously ,lisa 9 inc....." jisoo, didn't finish what she was about to said when rosie cover her mouth.

"ok we're going home lisa, just tell us tomorrow what will come out of her mouth." said Rosie, before they continued to leave.

I picked her up the bridal way and I immediately bring her in my car. I fastened she seatbelt and I immediately ran to the driver seat.

I laid jennie on the bed and fixed her hair. My tears flow spontaneously as I watched her.

She opened her eyes and suddenly sat down. I can still see in her face that she is still drunk. She touched my cheek "i love you lisa. i hate to admit it but i really love you so much." she says .

suddenly my world stopped, all i can hear is the loud beating of my heart. I returned to the certainty as she pressed her lips to mine. I close my eyes and about the response to her kiss she suddenly parted our lips. "very nice dream. thank you for visiting my dream, baby. I miss you  and i love you." she said while smiling before she lay down again.

I covered my mouth in shock. what jisoo and rosie said suddenly entered my mind.

"don't you know that drunk person never lies."
"yeah, they said drunk words came from sober thoughts."

I'm so happy, jennie loves me, my wife loves me. I said in my mind.

"i love you more, my love." I whispered to her before I kissed her on the forehead. I saw her smile form.