27 worried

Jennie's Pov.

"Congratulations Eonni. We're very proud of you . And for that , You deserve this glass of wine." Dahyun said kindly while handing me a glass of wine.

I am happy  that  the opening of the restaurant was successful. Many guests liked the food we prepared.

The only ones left here are Me, my sisters, Lisa and the employees who who are in charge of cleaning the place. Rosie and Jisoo just left a few minutes ago.

I smiled and immediately took the glass of wine from her.

" cheers , for eonnie." Yeri said while raising her glass. The three of us raised our glasses and when I was about to drink the wine, Lisa immediately came to stop me.

"what do you think you're doing baby?" she asked. I frowned and so did my sisters.

"celebrating?" I saw that dahyun and Yeri drank their wine while looking at us.

"I know!!  but do you think it would be good for our baby you're carrying , if you drink that?"At this moment I just remembered that I was pregnant. Dahyun spit out the wine and Yeri choked when they heard . Lisa and I giggled at their reaction.

"oh, yeah, sorry love. I forgot that I'm pregnant." I replied with a smile.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dahyun asked, while Yeri just looked at us as if reading our actions.

"you dahyun, watch your mouth. It seems like you're getting used to your cursing.don't wait for me to slap your mouth before you stop." I scolded her. she just turned her attention on the floor,  as if the floor is the most interesting thing.

"How did it happen that you are  pregnant, eonni ? Did you undergo IVF?" Yeri asked curiously. I rolled my eyes because I was annoyed to explain the situation. so I elbowed Lisa , so she could explain yo them.

"ohh yeah. Your sister is cheating on me. But because I love her, I will accept the baby." Lisa said that surprised me. I didn't expect her to be able to joke in this situation.

I saw the shock on my Sister's faces at what Lisa said. I  smack her head, and she cried in pain.

"Have you seen that ? How worst my situation with your sister? She always hurts me. She should be thankful because i really love her , and i'm willing to accept everything that she did to me.." she said to my sisters. I can't understand their reactions. they just stared as if they were both out of their minds.

"Lisa. Stop your nonsense if you don't want me to cut your dick ." I shouted because I was really annoyed.

My sisters eyes widen when they heard what i said.

"Wait a minute! Are you two ,playing with us? You're talking to us in such a mess. Just tell us the truth and we're done." Dahyun said annoyed.

"ok, sorry girls .I don't know if you know about intersex. But that's me! I mean I'm one of them. I'm a woman with a male genitals. And I was just joking when I said that your sister cheated on me . I'm actually the one who got her pregnant." she explained.

"Oh My God. So that means a few months ago. You weren't making out on Lisa's pussy, but you were blowjobbing her?" Yeri ask. I rolled my eyes while Lisa said she is rubbing her nape in embarrassment.

" ok, that's enough. it's none of your business anymore." I end the conversation.

After a long day, we finally got home. I immediately took off my shoes and threw myself on the couch.

" Can you be slow with your movements? I'm worried about our baby." lisa said calmly.

Facepalm myself. shit!! why do I always forget that I'm pregnant? my thoughts.

Lisa sat next to me and held my belly. I smiled when she gently caressed it. "hey baby peanut!! How are you doing there? Please be patient with your mommy first. She's not used to having you inside her tummy yet." she said softly.

"Now I can say that you will be good parent." I said while looking at her.

She smiled at me and kissed me on the lips. "thank you my love. I know I can't be perfect. but I will do everything I can , to be a good wife, and parent to our future children." she replied sincerely.

"What if my boobs become sag, after I give birth? What if I gain weight, if I become ugly because I don't have time for myself anymore? Will you still love me?" I don't know where everything I said came from? but I suddenly felt worried.

She frowned.

"What if your boobs sag? My balls will sag  too. If you want , while you breastfeed our baby.  I'll breastfeed you too, i will let you suck my boobs . So if your boobs will sag, mine will sag too." I giggled at what she said. " and I love you. if you gain weight, I don't care. And I'm sure of only one thing . I don't see anyone else in my future, who is with me except you. don't worry, ok." She explained and winked at me.

After hearing all that from my Wife, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

"You know what worries me right now? Maybe there won't be any milk left for your child, because you've already sucked it all." I tease her.

"yahhhhhh, I love my baby more than I love myself. I won't do that. We can share or I'll just buy him a milk powder." she teased me back."but seriously, Love. I don't want you to think negatively about yourself. And don't ever think that I will look for someone else, because you are already here. What else can I look for? I am even lucky and in At my age, you still choose me."

" Hey Don't be too harsh on your age32 still young . and you're way more hotter than someone in 20s. And as they said your age is based on how you act. And as far as i remember you're acting like a 7 year old kids sometimes."

" I take that as a compliment !! thank you , baby . and I love you." she says .

"I love you too." I replied and hug her.

" I love you more ." She said while smiling.

" you know what ? i'm really thinking , what i did in my past to deserve you." I said sincerely.

" baby!!!  i already told you that you don't ."  She said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes and immediately stood up. She laughed loudly and hugged me. "I'm just teasing you, baby. I love you."