23 tease

Lisa's Pov .

I was in the kitchen while drinking water. I just finished running,  I used to do this for my morning routine . But since jennie came back, I just started running again this morning.

Since Jennie fell asleep again earlier. I decided to run because it was difficult for me to go back to sleep.Old age problem.

I put my glass in the sink and I was surprised to see that Jennie was behind me. She is crossing her arms as she gave me a questionable look.

" where are you from.? why aren't you next to me when I wake up ." she is always like this. even before , she was upset every time she woke up without me by her side.

The only difference is,  I want to tease her now. I used not to really give her a reason to be upset or jealous before. That's the reason why we don't fight. But jisoo is right, our relationship before is boring .  it's more intense and exciting when sometimes our partner is jealous or upset.

"hmmm, nothing nothing is important, let's not talk about it." I replied to her and immediately left .

But I was surprised when she cornered me at the table. " where did you came from ." she asked boldly. now I'm scared because of the expression on her face.

I forgot that she is no longer the innocent and young Jennie, whom I married. " a-amm . I just ran . baby ." I said while stuttering. She smirked and I was surprised when she approached me.

"Don't you ever try to tease me again, daddy. I don't want that." she said seductively in my ear that made me goosebumps.

My whole body was stiff and I couldn't speak. My eyes widened as she suddenly knelt down in front of me,  and pulled  down my sweatpants to my knees along with my boxers.

"ohhhhhhh." I let out a long moan as she slowly stroked my cock which immediately hardened with her simple touch.

"Tell me that you won't tease me ever again. If you don't want me to stop this." she said as she continued to gently caress my cock.

"ummmmmh. N-no, b-baby." I groaned. I saw the form of a smirk on her lips when she heard what I said.

"good girl, daddy." she smiles

I arched my back on the table , when I felt the strange heat in my whole body, as she slowly put in my little lisa on her mouth. I can feel the vein popping out with the hardness on my shaft.

She stopped so I opened my eyes and saw that she was struggling with what she was doing. this is the first time Jennie has done this to me. And i know she is trying her best, to do it right. she thrust her mouth gently. I stop myself not to chuckle , when she gag.  I felt the tip of my cock reach the back of her throat.

I smiled and tried to stop her. "you don't have to baby." I assured her. She just looked at me and move her mouth to thrust again.

"ohhhhh my Goshhhh." I moaned loudly as she gently squeezed my balls.

but we were both surprised when suddenly something broke behind me.

"what the fuck is happening here." My eyes widened when I heard Dahyun's voice.

I immediately pulled myself out of Jennie's mouth and lifted my boxers and pants. It's a good thing the table was blocked so I'm sure they didn't see anything.

Jennie stood up and faced her sisters. while I was still dumbfounded by what suddenly happened.

" What are you two doing here? ." I looked at her when I heard her question to her sisters. Her arms are crossed and one of her eyebrows is raised.

" wow !!!!  sorry eonni , if ​​we disturbed your making out in Lisa eonni's pussy  ."  I was choked by Dahyun's words, Jennie immediately patted my back. "oops, sorry, lisa eonni. Am i too bold ? This is how we really talk as siblings. You need to get used to it" she added.

I scratch my nape and smiled shyly.

"yeah right, her pussy. and there was nothing wrong with what I did . Because as far as I know she is my wife." said jennie as she rolled her eyes. "You still haven't answered my question, why are you both here?"

" Lisa eonni asked us for help to comfort you . but it looks like you don't need our comfort anymore." Yeri answered as she cleaned the broken glass on the floor.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I'm fine." she replied I know she is still annoyed.

"ok, so I guess we'll go back to the apartment and sleep there later. It's more comfortable here but it's too far from the school." Yeri said.

"oh about that. You have to give up the unit you are renting. Instead of renting, just use my unit." I interrupted their conversation.

"Really, wow. Thank you Lisa Eonni. Your unit is bigger than the one we rent, for sure we will feel comfortable there." Dahyun said happily.

"ok, it looks like no one  prepared breakfast here. And it looks like Jennie eonni is already full, so we'll going eat at school." Yeri teased us. I couldn't see my face ,but I felt that I was blushing. while Jennie is still wearing her serious expression.

Her sisters have said goodbye to us but Jennie is still silent.

"What's wrong with that face? My Love ?" I asked her as I hugged her from behind.

I heard her sigh. "Aren't you helping us too much?"

I made her face me and caressed her cheek. "Didn't we already talk about this?"

"do i deserve you?" she asked while pouting. I kissed her on the lips and I smiled at her. " no .you don't." I responded teasingly that made her roll her eyes.

She slap me on the chest before she hugged me. "I told you that I don't want to be teased anymore." she whispered as she pressed her face on the crook my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't help it!! You're too adorable and wild when you're upset." I winced in pain when she pinched me. I broke the hug while rubbing my side." and you're also a sadist when you're upset." I added. we both giggled, I pulled her to hug again.

"I love you, my love." i tell her

"I love you too, my Love." she replied.

I broke the hug and kiss her  .This time, it's slow and passionate. I felt her body stiffened but it didn't took long for her to respond to my kisses.

We were moving our lips slowly, savoring each other's taste.

I bit her lower lip asking for an entrance inside her mouth which she gladly accepted, our tongues danced to there own rhythm, intertwining and curling inside our mouths.

We we're running out of breath so i need to pull out of the kiss. As soon as our lips parted, we look at each other intimately with the big smile on our face.