31

Lisa's Pov.

"Love, don't move or I might hurt you." I said to her as I carefully shaved her thin hair from her vagina.

She was lying on the couch with her bare legs spread out in front of my face.

We are here now in the private room of the hospital ,because when here for her checked up earlier . We never had a chance to went home because the doctor said, that the baby will come out at any time soon. So here I am now , carefully shaving her fur. And this wife of mine is constantly complaining.

"who won't move? You were shaving that for a while now, but it's not over yet? My thigh has been aching since earlier." she complain.

"I was afraid that I might hurt you. Can you please stop complaining."

This is the first time I have done this. And it's torture for me because , I have a hard time stopping myself from tasting the delicious pussy in front of me. But I don't want to eat it now because I'm afraid that my child might suddenly come out.

"If only I didn't have a big belly, I would be the one to shave."

"Just shut up, I'm about to finish." I replied. " ok perfect i'm done." I said feeling proud of myself.

My soul almost separated from my body when someone knocked and the door opened. I immediately covered my wife's lower part with her hospital gown.

A female nurse entered with a frown as she looked at us.

"What do you need?" I asked her because she seemed surprised to see my wife.

"amhhhhh, I just want to check on the patient. If she is already feeling something?" she replied.

"Nothing yet." Jennie replied flatly.

"Ah, ok, ma'am. I'll just check your blood pressure, ma'am." she said she was obviously not comfortable.

While she was taking my wife's blood pressure, I noticed that she was not looking at jennie. And my wife obviously has something to say.

"Your blood pressure is normal ma'am. Just press that button when you already feel any pain." she explained and hurried out.

"You know her, don't you?" I ask my wife .

"Yup, she was my only partner before I met you." she replied casually.

My eyes widened when I heard. "Is that your ex? " I asked in shock, she giggled.

She was about to answer my question , when suddenly her face expression changed. " What happened?" I asked worriedly .

"ahhhhhh, it hurts." she shouted. I immediately pressed the small button next to the bed and just a few seconds, the nurses arrived including my wife ex girlfriend.

Finally, after more than half an hour of of my wife's pain . It is time for her to push our baby out. Seeing my wife in this situation feels like ,i want to take all the pain she is feeling.

The doctor counted to three and then Jennie tried to push our baby out.

" arghhhhh this is your fault lisa. " she shouted as she squeezed my hand tightly. Believe me, I almost broke a bone in my hand because of the tightness of her grip. But i know this pain is nothing, compared to the pain is feeling right now.

" you can do it baby i'm just here." I whispered to her.

"give me one strong push and the baby will come out." said the doctor. She counted again before my wife pushed.