24 baby

Jennie's Pov

It's been more than month since what happened in Busan. And now I'm staring at the entire area around me. I can't believe that in more than a month, I was able to lay it all out. And the  day after tomorrow,  my restaurant will open.

At a time when I no longer feel like pursuing the dream,  of having my own restaurant again . Lisa was there to push me to keep going. She was a great help to me, She never stopped encouraging me that I can do it.

She also presented many ideas to me, which I did not hesitate to accept. She suggested that I should hire someone, and I will teach them my recipes. so that I am not the only one who will move, inside the kitchen. and I liked that that idea.   I don't want to be in a restaurant all the time,  I also want to be a good wife to Lisa, and take care of all her needs.

And I have hired two people who will be in charge of cooking.  It's a good thing that I don't have to struggle in teaching them. I will still cook, But all I want for now.  Is to have time for my wife . that I don't need to rush time when I'm with her.

I came back from deep thought when my phone rang. and I smiled when I saw my wife's name.

me. yes baby.?

L. hi love!! Can you come up to my office, I have something to tell you.

me. ok, i'll be there in a minute.

L. ok bye, love.

She didn't wait for my answer and immediately hung up.

I said goodbye to my people here in the restaurant,  before I went to the elevator. a few minutes later I arrived at the highest floor.

Lisa's secretary greeted me with a hug. somehow i feel safe that  she's Lisa's secretary. That i dont need to think about  many issues , that the secretary and the boss have a relationship .

I walked in and I didn't expect that Lisa was with Rosie and Jisoo.

"hi baby!!"
Lisa stood up and greeted me with a quick kiss on the lips and a tight hug.

"hi Jisoo, hi Rosie." I greeted them before I kissed them.

It's been a week since we formally talked. I quickly felt comfortable with them. especially with Jisoo, she is so effortlessly funny. She always told lisa , that she was very lucky . Because she married someone as beautiful and young as me. and lisa did not object to that.while Rosie is a very open minded person, she is a good listener. and Every word that came out on her mouth,  is something that you can count on. No doubt that she is a great lawyer.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Lisa and I , sat in front of Jisoo and Rosie.

"Baby, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you the truth about me investigating the fire that happened at your restaurant. I only did that because i don't want to stress you out." I frowned at what Lisa said.

"I thought it was just an accident?" I  ask .

"That was just a Initial investigation. But according to the final investigation that we did, everything was planned." said Rosie. "one of your employees , surrendered voluntarily to the authority . She told the truth that she is the one who purposely opened  one of your stoves . and when she was asked, why she did that. her answer was that she was paid. She badly need a money at a time that's why she agree." she added. 

Lisa held my hands. I don't know what I will feel now. "who paid her?"

"Kim Taehyung, also known as V." My eyes widened at what I heard. Lisa squeezed my hand. "He is now in the custody of the authorities . and with the strong evidence against him, I am sure he will receive the punishment he deserves." Rosie ended.

I'm still dumbfounded by what I found out. I can't imagine that V can do that. after our conversation .Rosie and Jisoo immediately left.

"sorry" Lisa whispered as she hugged me.

" Why did you say sorry ?" I ask .

" it feels like, I was the one who triggered him to do that." she replied.

"Don't think about that. If it wasn't for what happened, maybe we wouldn't have settled. And i can say that i'm genuinely happy with you . so let's not think about that, ok?" 

" you're right baby,  let's not talked about him . so how are the preparations for the opening of your restaurant." she asked.

"It's tiring, and i'm happy to tell you that everything is ready.there are a few things that need to be taken care of, but it's manageable."I answered seriously.

"Do you need my help?" she asked. I looked at her before i smile.

"You already helped me a lot , my love. Thank you, but I can handle it." I assured her. She smiled at me and give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You know what , i don't no what word to use to express how proud i was. I can't wait to fulfill everything on your bucket list." I frowned .

" Having a baby with you , is the only thing that not yet fulfill on my bucket list.I would love to have a baby with you. In the first year of our marriage." i said.

her expression change into sadness. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"what if I can't get you pregnant. What if!!  i only have this thing,  but i don't have an ability to make a woman pregnant?" she said sadly while looking at the floor.

" it doesn't matter ,baby. If we can't be blessed with a child. Let's adopt. Many children out there who needs a parents who will take care of them. We can adopt 12 of them if you want to" I reply teasingly to lighten the mood.

We  looked at each other and we both chuckled. She hugged me tight. "I love you, baby. I like the idea of ​​adopting but, after the opening of your restaurant. And everything is settled,  We will go see a doctor to find out what the problem is." she replied.

"But whatever the result of the check up. Please don't think , less of yourself . I will do the same if I am the one who is unable to get pregnant. You will always remember that I love you very much." I said sincerely.

"Promise nothing will change between us. I love you very much, my love."  She responded.

"baby, can you smile for me. I want the smile that shows all your teeth." I asked excitedly. She frowned.

I was so annoyed that I put my two index fingers on both sides of her mouth and stretched it.

I smiled when I saw her perfect teeth. " what's that?" she asked in confuse.

"You don't want to do what I want so I'll do it, myself ." I said and rolled my eyes.

I was about to leave her office, when I noticed her neck. I clung to her and sucked her neck . She screamed loudly at what I did. I smiled when I saw the purple mark I created. I never feel satisfied in my whole life when i see that art.  "ok, I love you. See you later. bye." I kissed her on the lips and left her with a look of confused on her face.