5) Just Text

Jennie's Pov.

When I opened my eyes, I immediately looked at my phone if there was an important message. And I received a message from three different numbers.

Yeri.

Unnie, good morning .we are going to school. We love you.

I smiled when I read her message.

Me.

Focus girls. I love you both . Good morning.

I also opened the message from V.

V. Hi Jen !!! good morning.

I didn't replay. I just really wanted to let him feel that I wasn’t interested in him.

And I opened the last message from Lilly

L.

hahaha. Don't worry babe !!! I'll be gentle.😁 Good night. Have a wet dreams baby.😉

I couldn't stop myself  from giggling when I read her replay . I didn't read it last night because I was drowsy.

I really had no intention of replaying her yesterday. I thought she was a scammer. But I don’t know why,  I seem to want to replay her.

I want to exchange conversation with her through text, maybe she's not boring type of person. I also don't know how to flirt but, when it comes to her  it seems like it's  normal for my flirtatious side to come out.

Last night my siblings called me , I had the idea that they were the ones who pasted my number on Lilly's door.  I know them so well ,  if they really put my number on Lilly's door. I'm sure they want me to meet this woman.

I didn't tell them we were exchanging messages. I don't want them to push me into the relationship again, Like what they did before to me and Hoyeon. they didn't stop pushing us , until we didn't become official.

I didn’t say my real name to her.  For the reason that she would probably find me on social media. I'm not fond of social media but my two sisters made me an account the other day.
I also don’t even know if the name that she gave me her real name.

I have no intention of getting to know her i only want to flirt with her for fun . Would it be better if we only knew a little about each other .

I was about to get up, when suddenly another message from Lilly popped out. I smiled and immediately opened it.

L.

Hi babe !!!!! Good morning to you. How was your sleep ? Did you dream of me.?

I unconsciously bit my lip so hard while reading the message.so "babe", that's really what we call each other now, huh.!!

Me.

Hi to you, babe !!!!i'm Sad 😥 you didn't visit me in my dream.  good thing that you send me a message this morning. I feel like i'm in a good mood already.

I don’t know why I smiled as I typed a message for her. Such a flirt jennie. I said to myself

L.

Ohhh sorry, babe! I'm tired of touching myself thinking about you. So I didn't visit your dream.

My jaw dropped as I read it.  does this woman say the truth?  What the fuck. I laughed out loud kicking the air.