19) clear

Jennie's Pov

" Ouch." she complained as she stopped me from pressing the ice bag on her swollen cheek.

After what happened I decided to go home because I was so annoyed. It's a good thing that the restaurant will open tomorrow. because if it opens now ? I will probably have problems.

"When did you learn to fight?" I asked in annoy.

She didn't answer but she was staring at me. I was surprised that her tears suddenly started to fall. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Is he the reason why you want to divorce our marriage?" she cried.

" what!!! No, V is just my suitor and i already stopped him for a long time. But he don't want to give up."

"why you didn't tell everyone that you are married?"

"It's not like that, Lisa.ummm " ohh shit !! I don't know what to say.

"maybe, V is right. That You leave me because I'm worthless." My eyes widened at what she said.

"No no no no. That's not true, Lisa. Don't even think about that. You're one of the most amazing person I ever met." I said to her sincerely.

"Don't say that, Jen. Because if what you said is true, you shouldn't have left me. You know what, when you were drunk. I was happy because you said , you still loved me. But when V told me that 'My wife left me, because I'm worthless. ' I think she might be right. Maybe you don't want to give me a second chance because I'm worthless." she cried.

I could not stop the flow of my tears. It hurts me to see her hurt. "Lisa, that's not true." I cried as I wiped her tears.

"then, tell me why you still want to continue to divorce our marriage? ."she said emotionally.

I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

"I love you Lisa. even though I told myself that I wanted to experience many things , that you didn't let me experience when i'm with you. You were the only person I loved. Even if someone gave me flowers every day, ask me on a date . No one made me feel the love I felt for you." I cried to her. She just looked at me as if she couldn't believe what she heard.

"I left for my sisters, I lost my phone. I have to work all day and night , just so we can have something to eat. I want to go to you, to tell you what happened to me. but I don't have money to go back to Seoul. " I told her. we are both emotional at this moment.

" in a year . even though I almost got sick from working , I tried to save money so I could buy a ticket back to Seoul . and I did . on the day of our third year wedding anniversary . I was there , lisa . I went to see you . " I cried.

She looked at me with confusion. "Why didn't you show up to me.?" she asked.

"I was hurt so much, Lisa. Do you know how it feels to see my wife,  in our room with a girl and you are both naked? "Her eyes widened when she heard what I said.

She pulled me and hugged me tightly. My sobs got louder.

"sorry, sorry. I got drunk at that time because I was hurt , that you weren't with me. When I woke up, I was surprised that there was a girl next to me. But believe me. That was the first and last time that happened. I'm so sorry ." she explained.

I broke our hug and wiped her tears and she also gently wiped my tears. I smiled at her. I see the fear and regret on her face.

"I'm not saying that being drunk is enough reason. But I really don't know  and I didn't plan for that to happen. Sorry.!!" she said nervously.

"I was angry with you at first. very angry But  ,I realized that you did nothing but love me ,The way you know. when we were still together . You didn't gave me no reason to doubt you on how you love me. I was the one to blame. I left you and hurt you. So if you did that? I have no right to be angry . Now i admit that it's really my fault." I reply.

"No No jen, don't blame yourself, please." She said while pulling me for a hug.

" it doesn't matter anymore. the important thing is that everything has become clear for both of us .I love you, baby. I don't know if the second chance will work for us. But maybe there's nothing wrong if we try again.?" I ask her as break our hug and I caressed her cheek.

She smiled ,for a few seconds I closed my eyes when I felt her lips. I smiled in the middle of our kiss at the happiness I felt. She kissed me with full of love, affection and logging. Our lips parted in she is holding my both cheeks, and we both  smile .

"you don't know, how much you made me happy today, baby. I love you more and more ." she replied.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and rested my head on her chest.  I miss this feeling. the feeling that the big thorn was pulled out of my heart. that all the things that were bothering me, already had a clarity.

"I miss you so much. if only you knew how hard i try , To stop  myself not to hug and kiss you these past few days." I told her honestly.

"I miss you too baby, so much. I love you." she replied and I felt her kiss the top of my head

"By the way , baby . How did You and V know each other?." I asked her.

She breathed deeply as she stroked my hair. "He was one of the sailors who got into a fight on the ship while sailing. I helped her, the company pay for his treatment . Even though he was really the reason why, he was beaten up. The company gave him an early retirement,  because he didn't want to board the ship anymore . because he is traumatized. but a year later I was surprised that he filed a case against the company."

" is he that bad? I mean, I only met him a few months ago. but I didn't expect him to be like that."

"He's not really bad. I think he's just a victim of a deceitful person. There are many lawyers nowadays  who use, sailors who have accidents while sailing for them to make money. They'll convince them to file a case against the company for free. Then if the company paid for the settlement, they will take a percentage. Such  problem is common among shipping companies nowadays." she explained.

" from now on I will avoid him ." I replied as I smelled her clothes.

"He said, you are his girlfriend." I looked at her.

"no. I've known since I was a kid, that I'm into girls. I hate skin-to-skin interaction with men, I don't know why. I thought I also hated dicks. But when I saw yours.?" I pretend to think. " I thought that that yours is my exception." I said  seductively before I winked at her.

I laughed at her reaction, her mouth was open while looking at me. "close your mouth baby, you might catch a fly." I whispered to her before closing her mouth using my finger.

And I put my palm on the bulge in her pants and squish it lightly. I smirked because she was surprised of what o did. I kissed her on the lips before I stood up and went to the kitchen , to prepare something for us to eat. I look back to her,  and i chuckled when i saw her still dumbfounded.