7) see you

Lisa's Pov.

When I got home, I immediately picked up my phone to inform Jane that I had arrived home safely. Daily routine, i need to do that because if I don't? she'll get upset.

Me.

Hi babe !!! I'll just arrived home safely . Are you already at home.? . message me anytime, ok. I'll take a shower first. I miss you already hope you ok.

I immediately threw my phone on the bed and went straight to the bathroom. It's been a tiring day today, good thing Rosie has good news for me.

I was no longer surprised when she said that the court dismissed the case filed by the seaman against the company.

I'm confident enough that my company has not violated any human rights. and another one. my lawyer is the best lawyer here in Seoul. I know Rosie will never disappoint me.

After I clean my body . I immediately put on my pajamas and dry my hair. After a few moment threw my body on my bed. I reached for my phone and smiled when I saw Jane's message.

J.

Babe, I just came home from work few minutes before you texted . Same as usual, tiring. I just finished showering, so I'm sorry I can't accompany you to shower.

She's teasing me again, I smirk. You're so naughty, jane . If I'm just with right now ? I'll make sure you can't walk. because i will fuck you deeper and harder. My thoughts

Not that I'm bragging, but I'm really good in bed. Maybe I haven't had sex in a long time I guess the last one was on the day of our third year wedding anniversary, that was 2 years ago . I was so drunk that time, because I was still on the stage of Pain that my wife left me. The only alternative way I knew was to drown myself in alcohol, and thats it. I woke up with a woman next to me and we were both naked. She asked me for payment when she woke up because that was her job. and since then I have controlled myself with alcohol.

It doesn't mean, that I haven't had sex in a long time, I'm already rusty. Hello!!!! I'm Lisa, I know I'm always good. ( lalo na pag manyak ang nagsusulat 😁😁👌👌.)

Me.

So we both smell good now, babe. I just finished showering. I wonder how it feels to be with you in the shower.😥

J.

I'm thinking the same way too,lilly. Maybe in two days, babe. See you ??? 🤔🤔

My eyes widened and my heart beat faster as I read her message.

Me.

Don't joke like that, babe . I do don't want to expect .

J.

Who says that i'm joking? I'm not , babe. I will really visit my sisters there in Seoul. I will stay there for a week.

Oh My God. This is it. My Happy Thoughts.

Me.

Will you meet to me.?

J.

Yes, i badly want to meet you. You made me feel wet every night, Lilly. And want you prove to me that you are really good. Please don't disappoint me. Ok!! 😉

I giggled.

Me.

Oh God. I can't wait to make you roll your eyes and pleasure babe. I'm dead serious here!!! i'm so excited . Should i go to exercise tomorrow? so I won't be out of breath. 😁

J.

Haha silly it's up to you, babe.

Me.

Oh, Where will we meet. ?

I can't help myself to feel excited thinking that i would finally met her.

J.

Oh yeah, about that. I actually don't want to go anywhere, babe . If it's ok with you you can just visit me In my sisters' apartment. I think you already met them.

I frowned, try to think who is her sisters.

Me.

Really!!!!! how sure are you that i already met them?

J.

I think one of my sisters is the one who put my number on your door babe.

I thought of her message. I suddenly remembered the two women who gave me macaroons.

Me.

Ohhhh. i remember something. I think they where the two girls who gave me macaroons. Ok, I have an apartment unit next to their apartment, I'll see you there in 2 days.?

J.

Ok, maybe we can do it on your place? i don't want to be disturb.

Me.

You really want me to fuck you the first time we meet, huh . Aren't you afraid of me.?

J.

Why should I be afraid of you??? I know you only want to eat my pussy, not my whole body, duh🙄And for sure you can't get me pregnant.

I choked with my own saliva , when I read her message. I smirked at how she would react when she found out that I could give her a child in nine months, if i want.

Me.

Yeah, i can't wait to eat that sweet pussy of yours, babe. And you're not sure about me, making you pregnant. ?🤭

J.

😂😂silly !!!! ok. Babe. I really love to flirt with you. but i'm so tired right now😴 goodnight. I can't wait to see you. or should i say 🤔i can't wait for you to fuck me.

I really love this bold side of her. Hope she won't disappoint me in person.

Me.

Ok babe, good night. I can't wait to eat you 😘💗

I smiled as I thought about what could possibly happen the next two days. I closed my eyes when my wife suddenly entered my mind.

I immediately opened my eyes and shook my head, to get her out of my thoughts. Why is it whenever I feel happy I always remember her.

Our marriage has not been annulled yet . Am I a cheater? I asked myself again.

No. She has left me first. And she even filed for divorce, I just didn't sign it . But I will find a way to annul our marriage as soon as possible. I convince myself.

Arrrrrr, lisa. !! Why didn't you sign it .and you're not satisfied yet, and you put it in the shredding machine, you're such an idiot.
I scolded myself in extreme frustration.

Ok , relax !! Don't stress yourself Lisa, you need to rest. You need to condition yourself , because you're going to have an extreme sex workout in the next few days. I encourage myself.

Oh, gosh Jane !! I can't wait to feel your tightness. Oh God i think I'm crazy now. I added

I try my best to dismiss all the thoughts i had in mind and decided to close my eyes.