21) fire

Lisa's Pov.

"baby, pull it out, I want to use the toilet. I need to pee." said Jennie.

I tried to tease her by grinding my hips while my cock was still buried in her pussy.

"Ammmp," she moaned while closing her eyes. I smirked at her reaction. She suddenly opened her eyes when she felt that I pulled out my cock and lay down next to her.

"Are you serious?" she asked annoyed.

"baby, you said you wanted to pee." I answered innocently. She rolled her eyes and walked naked to the bathroom.

"Are you ok, baby?" I tease her because she's limping.

"Urghhhh, I hate you." she shouted before she closed the door.

I smiled as I shook my head. When we woke up yesterday afternoon after a short rest from the intense love making, on the top of the dining table.
I took her to a fancy restaurant, to have dinner date. I bought her a bouquet of daisies, that I knew she would love. and I saw the shine in her eyes when I gave her the flower . After we ate, we both decided to watch the last hour of the film show at the cinema.

I am very happy to see that my wife is genuinely happy. I didn't do this to her before , and that was my mistake. Now that she is with me again, I will do everything I can to make her happy in the way she wants.

It was past eleven o'clock at night when we got home. And yes ,I can't count how many times we cum together. the only thing I remember is that we finished at two in the morning. we both made the most of the opportunity until both our bodies gave up.

And this morning i didn't expect that she would wake up early. My naughty wife woke me up with her hand inside my boxers and she was teasingly stroking my cock. We end up having morning sex.

She came out of the bathroom still naked. She walked back to the bed as if it was normal to walk in front of me while she was naked.

Well, i remember when we were still together before. I make sure that the door of our apartment is always locked, because she is comfortable walking around the apartment wearing only underwear and a bra. and when she is in our room she wants to be naked. She's like a kid who doesn't care about what she's doing, not knowing that she is torturing me sometimes.

She lay down next to me but she didn't talk to me.

"what's your plan for today?" I asked softly as I wrapped my hand around her waist.

"today my restautant will reopen." she replied coldly.

I press my head in the crook of her neck. "Are you upset with me?" I asked in my baby voice.

"Who wouldn't be upset by what you did?"

"sorry baby, I'm just teasing you. Do you want to continue it?"

"No not now, maybe later. But don't do that again. Do you understand?"

"I love you." I said to her seriously. I felt that she was caressing my hair.

"I love you too." she replied.

Our intimate moment was cut off when her phone suddenly rang, and she immediately answered it.

"hello??" Few moments later. I saw the shock and fear on her face along with the flow of her tears , while listening to whosoever on the other line.

She dropped her phone while her face was horrified. I approached her and caressed her cheek. "Hey, baby, what's going on?" I asked nervously.

She didn't answer but she suddenly hugged me and started crying. I stroked her back to calm her down.

"shhhhh. it's ok baby I'm here." I whispered to her before kissing her temple.

When I felt that she was calm, I immediately broke the hug and looked her in the eye.

"Tell me what happened.?"

"One of my employees called, saying that the restaurant was destroyed by fire. Why is it If everything was going well, suddenly this is going to happen?" she cried.

I hugged her tightly again because of the outpouring of her emotions.

"I will take care of it. Ok , Relax. " I assured her.

I let her cry in my arms. I caressed her back to calm her down, until a minutes later I heard her soft snoring.

I carefully laid her on the bed and covered her naked body with a blanket. I kissed her on the forehead and immediately got dressed and left the room. I want to call Rosie for help, I know that she knows some people who are good investigators.

After I talked to Rosie, I immediately went to the location where Jennie's restaurant was. My heart broke when I saw ,that only the cement foundations were left. Everything that could burn was consumed by the fire. its adjacent shops were also affected, but it can be seen that jennie's restaurant was the one who is really affected.

I spoke to the authorities. And the result of their initial investigation was the cause of the fire was, the explosion of gas from inside the restaurant. but the investigation is not yet final.

I immediately returned to Jennie's house and when I arrived she was still asleep. I ordered food so that when she wakes up , she will have something to eat.

Rosie called me to say that her investigator friend was already at the location. and she assured me , that if the fire happened on purpose. She will make sure that the culprit ,will rot in jail.

When Jennie woke up, I could tell from her actions that she was hurt by what happened. I told her about the initial investigation. She just give me a weak smile and nodded , but she didn't ask about it.

I had Rosie take care of everything about the settlement, from Jennie's four employees and to the owner of the place she was renting.

The next morning I asked Jennie to come with me to Seoul and suddenly she agreed. she immediately pack her things, before we left we passed by my place where her restaurant was.

She didn't say anything. She just hugged me tightly while crying. A few minutes later we decided to leave. Jennie fell asleep the whole time I was driving back to seoul. I took her to my apartment unit, the one that I really own because I know that she will be comfortable here.

I asked Jisoo to pick up Jennie's sisters to bring them here to my Unit. This unit is big enough, it has 4 rooms so they can stay here for someone to help me to comfort my wife.