28 photo

Lisa's Pov

" Love, what are you doing? Can you please help me pack our things here. I don't know what clothes you want to bring." My wife shouted from our walk in closet.

"Just a moment, baby, I'm just looking for my passport and other documents." I reply.

We are packing some of our things because we are going to visit my dad in thailand next week.  My wife doesn't want to rush her packing, that's why she started a week before. this is the first time that my dad and jennie will meet each other. And I'm excited because he really wanted to see Jennie in person.

Jennie was nervous, but I assured her that my dad would like her. My he is one of the most kind, loving , caring and selfless person I have ever met in my entire life. And I already told my wife about him.

Maybe that's why I loved my Wife so much. Because I see something in her , that is the same as my dad. just like being a good Cook and  Caring, so I know that they will get along.

While I was opening the folder where my passport was placed, a photo suddenly fell out. I picked it up and looked at it, I smiled when I saw a little girl in the photo.

I don't know if it's possible for us to meet. but as I promised dad , If there is a chance that I will find her. I will help her  if she needs help and take good care of her . I don't know why  but, every time I look at this photo I feel the connection. even though I haven't met her yet.

"whose photo is that?" Jennie asked. I gave it to her and she frowned as she stared at the photo as if it is to most interesting thing.

"Is there any problem?" she was surprised when I spoke. She give me back the photo.

" who give you that photo?" she asked but she didn't look at me . She was busy folding the clothes she was putting in the suitcase.

"  She is my Dad's daughter." I replied as I looked at the photo.

" you mean she is your sister?" she asked in surprise. I came to her and put my hand on her belly from behind. Her baby bump is obvious because she is already five months pregnant.

"I haven't meet her yet.  my dad gave that photo before I moved here to Korea. He said it's his daughter. He wants me to treat her as my sister. If there's a chance that i will find her But, I think it's impossible for us to see each other . I even had a hard time looking for you. when you left . How much more her, I don't even know her name."  I explained to her, but for a moment I felt her sobbing.

"Hey, baby, what happened, why are you crying?" I asked her as I moved to face her.

She smiled at me and immediately wiped her tears. "nothing baby, maybe because of my pregnancy hormones." she replied.

shit, lisa, why do you keep reminding her,  that she left you? I scolded myself. I hugged her and stroke her back.

Jennie's Pov.

While she is stroking my back. I stopped myself from crying, I don't want her to feel that something is wrong.

The second chance that happened, in my relationship with Lisa. Became one of the best decisions I made in my life. I'm happy with what we have. Especially in few months from now ,we will be with our baby.

But I'm hurting now, I'm afraid of what will happen next. when I saw my photo that Lisa was holding.  I thought that one of my sisters just gave it to her. but my heart was broken with what she said . that little girl was her father's daughter .

I know that I am the girl in the photo, because there is a similar photo  in my mother's photo album. I don't know what would i feel. Lisa and I are sisters? I ask myself. I don't know how it all happened, I'm confused.

I never saw my father , for the reason that  my mother always yelling at me , everytime i open a topic about him.
I tried to ask her so many times before but , she always scolded me.

Know it's wrong, but if I can hide it from Lisa. The truth  that I am the little girl on that photo, I will do it . Just to save  the family we are building. Call me a sinner But, I love her not as a sister but as my wife.

She broke the hug and stared at me. " Are you okay ? You want me to do something?" she asked.

"Daddy, I love you so much. Please promise me that nothing will change our situation, until we grow old. That I will be your wife forever." I asked, she chuckled and claimed my lips. Our lips parted and she pinched my nose.

"as long as you don't file for divorce,  I'm still your wife. ok? as long as you want me to be your wife. and I love you more." She replied.

"That won't happen again. No matter what happens, I won't let us be separated." I assured her.

"Why are we talking about breaking up?" she asked and giggled.

"if you see your sister,  what will you do?" I asked curiously.

"hmmm, like what I promised to my dad. I'll help her if she needs help. And I'll treat her like a sister." she replied.I tried to stay calm, even though I was struggling to control my emotions.

Based on Lisa's said to me about her father.  I know that he is a good person. I know that he didn't cheat on Lisa's mom, because based on Lisa's story. her mother died, when she was probably five years old. so I am sure that I am not a product of cheating.

And now i have a strong desire to see my father. especially  that I know already ,  who he is. I want to ask about everything that bothers me, but I know that I can't do that.  I will not make any reasons, that will give them the idea that I am her daughter.

I love my father, even if it is said that he left me? he is still my father. But I love Lisa as my wife and other mother of our future children. I love her more than i love myself , I will not allow us to be broken just because we are sisters.