30 confession

Third person's POV

"Am I selfish? that I only think about myself and my relationship with Lisa? will I let my father look for me for the rest of his life? I know myself that I can tell him that, I'm  his daughter . That i'm  happy that he is my father. but i am afraid of what might happen when he finds out that me and Lisa are siblings." Those are Jennie's thoughts in her mind, while she quietly sobs inside Lisa's room.

Her guilt eats her while  seeing her father's desire to meet and be with her. And now that she knows how much her father,  deserves happiness in this world. His heart and mind fight against the thought of telling him the truth.

She couldn't hold back her emotions anymore, She tried to calm down but her emotions continued to pour out. She suddenly felt scared when the bedroom door suddenly opened and she saw lisa enter with a bouquet of daisies.

Lisa came in smiling but, she frowned when she saw her wife crying.

She was worried as she quickly crawled up to the bed. "baby, what happened?" she asked.

Jennie hugged her as she continued to cry. Lisa stroked her back to calm her down. After a while, Jennie calmed down, Lisa broke their embrace and immediately wiped the remaining tears from her wife's eyes.

" What happened ." she asked calmly. jennie played with her fingers because of her fear.

" Lisa, I love you so much. And I'm afraid I'll lose you." Jennie cried.

"you will not lose me, my love." lisa assured her. Jennie shook her head. "Tell me the truth so, I would understand you. I'm afraid of what's happening to you, it won't be good for our baby." Lisa added.

" t-the g-girl in the p-photo." stuttered jennie. "you mean dad's daughter?" Lisa asked her wife , she was so confused. her wife didn't answer but she nodded.

"why? What about her?" Lisa asked.

" that little girl is me !." Jennie confess.
Lisa's jaw dropped in shock. "Are you serious?" she asked as if she couldn't believe what she heard.

While Jennie trembled with fear because of her wife's reaction. "Lisa, you promised me that, no matter what happens you will still be my wife." she begged while sobbing.

"oh my god i can't believe this. all this time you were just dad's daughter , who he's been looking for for a long time?" Lisa asked in shock. before she hugged her wife tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me right away." Lisa whispered.

"lisa , I love you and I don't want you to be separated from me again. I don't want you to treat me in different way on how you treat me as your wife." Jennie cried. Lisa broke the hug and looked at her wife confusedly.

"What are you talking about, why would I change the way i treat you?" she asked.

"I don't want you to be my sister, Lisa. I love you as my wife and other mother of our future children." Lisa's eyes widened as she covered her mouth, realizing what her wife meant.

She didn't know what to say so she just hugged Jennie who at this moment was pouring out emotions again. "What are we going to do Lisa? I want to tell him the truth. That i'm her daughter but, i'm afraid that he will not allow us to be together as couple." Jennie asked.

"sorry, sorry baby. It's my fault. Calm down first and I'll explain to you." Lisa responded weakly as she stroked her wife's back.

Jennie broke their hug and looked at Lisa, Lisa smiled at her while she wiped jennie's tears.

"don't stress yourself, ok." she gently caressed jennie's face. "Baby i'm so sorry but i think , You misinterpreted the situation. But I can't blame you, because I didn't tell you that dad is not my biological father. The reason why I'm alwace saying that he's the best person I've ever met. That's because he help me  when,  there was no one wanted to help me when my mother died. He considered me as his real daughter even though we are not related."

Jennie was so surprised with what Lisa admitted, She was dumbfounded. It was like a thorn was pulled out of her hear, Lisa's confession. She don't know what to say at this moment because she was processing what dhe heard.

Deafening silence enveloped the room. "so that means we're not sisters?" jennie asked.

Lisa smiled at her before giving her a quick kiss. "No! I would go crazy if that happened. Oh my god I can't imagine myself fucking in my sister." She said teasingly.

Jennie slapped her  chest . " Ouch." Lisa shouted. "You still managed to joke, while I almost went crazy thinking about what I would do. thinking that i marry my sister." jennie scolded her .

"I'm sorry baby." lisa said before she hugged jennie. "I shed more than a bucket of tear. I even thought that I would be a sinner because no matter what happens, I will not accept you as my sister. Because i love you as my wife." Jennie cried.

" i'm sorry stop crying, my love. I love you." Lisa whispered.

While they were having dinner, Lisa and Jennie decided to tell the truth to her father.

It can seen the shock on Jennie's father's face when, he heard the truth from the two . Jennie approached and hug  him , while they were both emotional. "I just want you to know that I'm happy to meet you dad." Jennie whispered to him.

Her father broke their embrace and he was smiling . " based on what Lisa told me about you.  All i can say is i'm so proud of you, my daughter. Now I can't ask for anything more, because I've already seen you." he said sincerely. Before he hugged his daughter again.

Lisa cleared her throat. "So dad, maybe you don't mind that  marry your daughter, do you?" Lisa asked. Jennie and her father chuckle they broke their hug and Jennie returned to sitting next to Lisa.

" you're right!!  i won't mind because i know how much you love my daughter but,  I'm upset that you didn't court her before you ask her to marry you. But because you found her, i will forgive you." jennie's father said jokingly.

Lisa scratched her head. Jennie kissed her on the cheek. "don't worry dad, she she's the best. She changed a lot,  from a serious and boring type of person . To an annoying but sweet, loving and caring one ." Jennie said proudly and wink at her wife, melting Lisa's heart.

Her father smiled, as he watched them . He feels that he is the happiest person in the world , knowing that the two important person in his life genuinely love each other.