10) Give Up

Lisa's Pov

I smiled and opened my eyes knowing that Jennie was with me. We both got emotional last night, so we didn't have a chance to talk. We just hugged each other until we both fell asleep.

I turn my back to look at jennie next to me. I felt nervous and i was terrified when i saw that jennie is no longer beside me. My tears unconsciously flowing , my whole body was shaking as if I had no strength .

I tried my best stand up and hurried to her sisters' apartment. I don’t care of what other people may say when they see my situation now. I was sobbing, I know my hair was messy because I just woke up.   I walk to their apartment barefoot . When I knocked on the door, Dahyun immediately opened it.

"Lisa unnie, what happened to you." she asked in shock expression.

"Where is she, jennie." I cried.

"come in, why are you crying." she replied.

"Please where is, jennie." I asked her again. I could no longer stand the shiver and my body collapsed.

"Yeri, unnie. Help!!!!  lisa unnie, collapsed." I heard her shout. A few moments later Yeri appeared and my tears flowed even more when I saw Jennie.

She is here, she did not leave me, I said to myself.

"Oh my God. Lisa. What happened to you" Jennie said nervously and she immediately helped me to my feet.

I hugged her tightly, while my tears continued to flow. She guided me to the couch. "yeri, get some water, please." she commanded.

She made me sat down and wiped away my tears. "tell me what's going on with you. did something happen.?" she asked worriedly

Yeri arrived with a glass of water. jennie help me to drink and I felt my body tremble gradually lessen.

I hugged her tightly again, I felt her caress my back to calm me down. I could see the confusion on the faces of her sisters, as they looked at us.

I was so scared to think that she left me again. God, I don't know what to do when that happens again.

"Don't leave me again, please. I love you so much, My love ." I cried.

"Let's talk about it later, calm down first." she replied.

After a while, my heartbeat returned to normal, and my trembling disappeared. She broke the hug and wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks. I couldn't help myself and I kissed her on the lips and immediately hugged her again.

"can you please explain what is happening." Yeri , broke the silence.

We parted our hugs and we faced her sisters.

" Your unnie is my wife ." i bluntly said.

I saw how their eyes widened and their jaws dropped when they heard what I said. Jennie frowned as she stared at me.

" Let me correct you, it's ex wife, Lisa. I process for divorce and I'm sure you received the divorce paper 2 months ago. And i already expect that you file for it already." Jennie replied.

"I didn't sign that, and I put it in the shredding machine." my sad response. Jennie looked at me but I couldn't read her emotions.

"what !!!!! How? When did that happened." Yeri asked while Dahyun was still dumbfounded.

"We got married, 5 years ago." Jennie replied plainly.