3) Number

Lisa's Pov.

When I came out of my apartment. I noticed a small piece of paper stick to my door.

I frowned because there was a number written on it. I was in a hurry Jisoo , is already waiting for me
I just put the paper in my pocket before leaving.

" how are you ." Jisoo asked as I got into her car.

"Good, I slept well." I casually replied ,I lied to her because the truth is I didn't sleep thinking about my wife.

"Why are you sleeping in that old apartment when your place is way more comfortable.?"

"I don't know but, it feels like my foot was dragged here last night ." I replied.

"Did something special happen?"

"Nothing, just a new neighbor gave me macaroons."

"girls.?" she asked with a smile.

"yup, two girls. I think their students."

"wow, thats why your feet pulled you there. I think one of them is destined to be your partner in life." she replied  I hit her  head.

"Stop fooling your self ,Jisoo."

"ohh ok,ok ,ok fine !! by the way, we have an appointment with ship management tomorrow. there's another ship being offered to our partners in Japan."
She said while driving.

"So you can probably face them on your own? I still have a lot to do with the company."

"I can do it, I'm just letting you know you might want to come."

"There are many problems , we have another seafarer who has filed a case against us." i sigh .

"What's new? We know we're going to win the case. We haven't violated any human rights, right ." she replied.

"there are really many people who will make way for self -interest. Did you know that he came to my office together with his lawyer to negotiate. that they will not pursue the case if I pay that sailor who was beaten up because he fought at the ship. "

"Are you paying?"

"no!!!!! why would I do that. !! first of all he, is the one to blame for what happened. I know we are responsible for them when they are on the ship and sailing but ,it's not right for them to abuse us.

When he disembarked, the company supported him as well as his family until he recovered. We gave him his early retirement , because  he didn't want to sail anymore. He was already traumatized,  but a year later he would say he would sue the company? That's not right. " I explained angrily.

"Calm down. This has happened to us many times but we have never lost the case." she replied.

"That's right. And we have the best lawyer." I replied with a smirk.

"yes, my Rosie is the best." She said proudly.

Being a founder and owner of a large shipping company , is not easy . there are many problems especially with stubborn seafarers. They do not follow the rules, while sailing. when they have an accident they blame the company.