25 annoying

Lisa's Pov

I was brushing my teeth while looking in the mirror when I immediately noticed the purple mark on my neck.

what the !!!!!!!  I know Jennie sucked it up earlier but I didn't expect to be this bad. The reason why my employees were looking at me and Jennie , while we are walking out at the company earlier. And also the reason why my naughty wife, walks like she's so proud of herself . while seeing all the employees we meet look at us , look at me to be exact. I just shook my head, at my wife's mischief

After I brushed my teeth, I immediately changed into sleeping clothes and approached her while she was busy on her phone.

"Do you mean , to mark me?" I  ask . She looked at me and showed her famous gummy smile.

"I don't know, I just saw your neck and thought to mark it." she said while smiling.

"Tell me, do you have a vampire race.?" I'm still pissed at her.

"Silly!! Vampire are not true" she replied, she hugged me and pouted. "Daddy, can you buy me strawberries tomorrow?" I frowned.

" you want strawberries? As in, the fruit?" I asked curiously.

She let go of the hug and gave me a deadly look. " No!!! Strawberry lobe. I want stawberry lobe." she answered sarcastically that surprise me.

"What are you going to do with the strawberry lobe? If it's just my kiss, you're already soaking wet?" I teased her.

"my butt hole cannot wet itself." My eyes widened at what she said. She rolled her eyes and turned  back at me.

urghhhhhh, why is she so quick to get annoyed now? I asked myself.

I hugged her from behind and planted a light kiss on her shoulder.

"sorry, my Love !!!. Ok ,  if my baby wants strawberries I will buy them. just so my baby won't be upset." you whisper to her.

She faced me while smiling. She cupped my face and showered me with a lot of kisses. "really? I want you to buy it yourself, I don't want delivery or you dont have to order it from someone. I want you to go to the grocery  to buy it for me" she responded enthusiastically.

I forced myself to smile even though her behavior was so weird. "ok, baby. I'll buy it myself at the grocery ." I said and saw her beautiful smile.

Jennie's Pov.

I woke up feeling sick. I looked at the clock and it was just , four in the morning. I saw Lisa sleeping soundly. it's still dark but I can see from the light of the lampshade that her mouth is slightly open while her two hands are above her head.

I smiled while staring at her exposed armpit because she was only wearing a sleeveless shirt.

Oh my gosh !!! since when , i become this weird? I ask myself

I brought my face closer and buried it in her armpit. and I was upset when she lowered her hand and turned her back on me. I get out of bed even though I feel dizzy because I feel like I want to eat something.

I went to the kitchen and looked at the fridge but I didn't like everything there. I want to cry because I can't understand what I'm feeling. I feel bad, I want to eat but I have no appetite.

I walked back to the room and immediately jumped on the bed. I shook Lisa's shoulder to wake her up.

"baby, I'm still sleepy." she complained. I cross my arm.

"If you don't wake up now, I will leave the apartment naked." I said bravely and I smirked when she suddenly got up.

"Why!! What's wrong with you ?, It's still so early. " she replied annoyed. I hugged her. I feel bad for her,  i want her to rest.  But i really want to eat something, and i want my strawberry now.

" I want strawberries daddy. I feel sick, i'm dizzy . And you promised me that you will buy me strawberries ." I said while pouting.

I can see that she is worried. She stood up to turn on the light and she turned off the lampshade . She climbed into bed and she touched my forehead and neck.

"You don't have a fever."

"I don't know. I just woke up feeling bad." I explain.

"You are stressing yourself too much. Are you under pressure to open your restaurant? If you are not ready, we can push back the opening." she said.

"everything is ready for tomorrow. there is no need to postpone the opening." I reply.

"ok, I'm going to get ready. I think you need to see a doctor before it gets worse . I don't want you to get sick in the opening of your restaurant." she replied.

" but I want strawberries." I complain

" let's buy it before we go to the hospital."

"baby, which one do you want?" Lisa asked while we were in front of the strawberries.

"I want you to choose." I said. She looked at me and pinched my nose. I giggled and wrapped my hand around her arm.

while we were in the car heading to the hospital, I was enjoying the strawberry I was eating, but I was annoyed when Lisa suddenly took some without even asking me. I suddenly lost my appetite. I wanted to scold her.  But I tried to stop myself, because I felt sorry for her . She was not able to rest well because of my behavior earlier.

When we got to the hospital, the doctor asked me about how I was feeling. She also did some tests to find out what was the cause of my sudden feeling sick.

" there are still strawberries left, my love ." Lisa offered to me, I couldn't stop my eyes rolling in annoyance . I remembered that I lost my appetite because she took some without saying anything.

She frowned, but before she could speak, the door opened and the doctor entered.

"hi doc.!! how was the results?" lisa asked.

"Actually, earlier I had a suspicion,  of what was the cause of your wife's dizziness Mrs. Manoban. I did a test to be sure. and confirmed its positive." I wanted to jump for joy when I heard what the doctor said . but I was preceded by my emotion , when she handed me the result.

I'm 4 weeks pregnant, Lisa and I are about to have a baby. my thoughts. Lisa hugged me tightly.

"It's ok baby, I won't leave you, I won't allow myself to not be by your side until you get better. I don't care if you infect me." she whispered to me. I broke the hug and looked at her with confusion.

" What are you saying ." I asked her.

"  the doctor said,  positive? "

" And what are you thinking ." I asked her, I noticed that the doctor was holding back her laughter.

"Covid positive?" I slapped her head and the doctor couldn't stop her laughter. She looked at me with confusion.

"ok doc, thanks." I said, the doctor chuckled before nodding. I went out and I knew Lisa was following me.

"love, you need to isolate yourself.  you might infect others."

" shut up ." I shouted at her in my exasperation. 

I didn't expect that my smart wife , to be this stupid. why did she even think, that  I was positive for Covid?

I'm annoyed. I want to slap her, the  result that I'm pregnant. but I want her , to discover her stupidity herself.