17) second chance

Jennie's Pov

When I entered the house I immediately turned on the lights. Lisa followed me as she carried my things. I threw myself on the couch because I felt so tired even though I slept, the entire more than 4 hour drive.

When lisa put down my things, I got up immediately. " You can stay here if you want. I know you're tired of driving and and it's already night you might fall asleep while driving. I'm sorry I slept the whole trip." I told her.

She just smiled at me and nodded. "Do you have any extra clothes?" I ask .

"actually i don't have any." she said shyly while rubbing her nape.

"ok wait for me here I'll get extra clothes that you can use." I told her and I went to the bedroom.

I went to the bathroom first to wash my lower part. I don't like the sticky feeling on my underwear , because of my wet dream. Shit , I cursed myself as I remembered what had happened to me and Lisa, in my dream. seems real.

After I changed my clothes, I immediately took Lisa's old shirt and sweatpants, which I took with me and left before. even when we were still together, I really wanted to wear her clothes. i love the comfortable feeling when i wear it, so i brought some when i left.

When I came out of the room, I saw her holding me and my sister's photo. She smiled as she looked at it.

I cleared my throat. She looked at me, before she returned the picture frame to the side table.

I approached her and handed her the shirt, sweatpants and towel. She frowned when she noticed the shirt and sweatpants.

"That's yours, I brought it with me before i left 3 years ago." I told her, I saw her smile form as she took it from me.

"Just take a shower in my room, the extra toothbrush is in the bathroom. If you need anything, I'm just in the kitchen, I'll see what I can cook." I said seriously before I left her in the living room.

While I was cooking, I just shook my head , to dispel the scenario in my dream.

I miss her, if i could only just continue my dream, so i can feel again how her thing feels inside me. It's not that I'm bragging, but lisa is big. I mean, in my 23 years of existence. I only saw lisa's dick .but I knew in myself that it was big for normal size. I remember when she got virginity on the night of our wedding.

Believe me or not!! i can't walk properly for two days. and I had a fever for a week. Thinking like this now, feels like it boost my desired to have her tonight.

And besides , she's still my wife. Maybe there's nothing wrong with me having sex with her. Oh gosh why am i thinking about sex right now. My thoughts.

I jumped in shock as the oven sound indicating that the lasagna was already cooked.

When I served it on the table, just in time that Lisa had just finished taking a shower. The towel was still in her hair, my throat suddenly went dry when I saw that her neck was exposed.

"are you ok." I returned to sanity as she spoke. Oh my gosh jennie stop this pervert thoughts of yours. I scolded myself.

" let's eat ." I told her . I put lasagna on her plate. I put more because i know it's her favorite. I took juice a refrigerator and poured it into her glass.

I look at her and she smiling like an idiot while looking at me. "what ." I asked.

" nothing !!! i just noticed that you never change . you're still jennie !!! my caring wife." I rolled my eyes . She giggled before she started eating.

As we both lay on the bed facing the ceiling comfortable silence enveloped the entire room.

"what do you do for living?" she broke the silence.

"By God's grace.I already have my own restaurant." I answer her. I looked in her direction and I was surprised that she was staring at me. She smiled before she looked back at the ceiling, as if that was the most interesting thing.

"I'm proud of you, jen." she said sincerely.

"thank you." I replied.

"Can I stay here for a few more days.?" she asked while not looking at me.

"Aren't you needed in your company.?" I asked her.

"Jisoo and Rosie are there. I know they can handle the company without me." she said and she looked at me. "And that's our company. if the divorce is already approved, you'll get almost half of our assets." smiling she said.

"I won't accept that." i plainly said.

"you need to and You deserve it. you remember when I was just starting to build that company. you were with me ,maybe I didn't say it to you or i didn't let you feel about it. but you were my motivation to continue, that even though I'm having a hard time. I want to give you a luxurious life. You and our future children. " my heart seemed to melt on how serious she was when she said that.

I can't speak because I don't know what to say. "I love you, jen. I never stop loving you. I hope it's not too late to fulfill the family we dream of." she cried while she still looking at the ceiling.

My tears flowed because of the unexplainable feeling, she made me feel . A deafening silence once again enveloped the room. I feel like my heart will explode because of the force of its beating. that's it!! i give in.

I wiped away my tears before I turned to her and about the kiss her . But I was surprised to see that her eyes is already close, and few seconds later i heard her soft snore.

I smiled as I watched her peacefully sleeping. I touched her cheek and planted a light kiss on her lip. "I love you too, lisa. I hate and i'm scared of asking you about something that bothers me for a long time . but I realized that you only did that, because I left you. I'm sorry ." I whispered to her as I fix our blanket.

will second chance , work for me and Lisa? I asked myself as I stared at the ceiling. Thinking of giving her a chance makes me feel happy and scared at the same time.

I shook my head to dismiss my thoughts. I'll just talk to her tomorrow about it . I respond to my thought

I hugged her tightly and I pressed my head on the crook of her neck, I sniffed her scent while smiling before I closed my eyes.