8

Arabella

Cole and I did our English assignment two weeks ago, we thankfully got an A. Luckily I've not seen him in school for a week.

It's Friday night and Paige convinced me to go to a party after the football game, her argument was that I couldn't leave her alone because something bad might happen and Ethan isn't going until later.

We're at the apartment getting ready with our music blasting, tiger is sleeping in my bed next to the clothes payed out in the bed.

I never usually show my body but since this is my last year of high school I promised myself I'd go out of my comfort zone at least a little.

I've just finished curling my hair and putting on a small amount of make up on, I'm wearing a red cut out dress and black boots with small bulky heels. I look nice, I haven't felt that I look nice in a long time, it's thanks to the concealer in my under eyes covering up how tired I really am.

(Arabella's outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Arabella's outfit)

When we get to the party I'm greeted by multiple people, it's the usual high hook party filled with alcohol, weed, and sex in a dramatically large house on the good side of town.

I walk into the back yard where the outside bar is, I'm only getting a beer tonight, Ethan said we can stay at his house after the party because it's only five houses down that way we don't have to drive.

I feel eyes on me the moment I get to the bar. I open my beer, take a much needed drink and look around. I catch his eyes, his cold emotionless eyes. They're captivating, I can't look away.

"Want some?" I look to my left to see Lucas sawyer holding a joint. Paige told me to have fun, and it's not like I've never smoked weed before, so why not?

"Sure" I say before I put the joint to my lips and take a puff. I hand it back to him and thank him. I went to middle school with Lucas, so we're relatively friendly, but he started dealing and now we've not spoken in a while.

"So what's happening with you ma?" He asks, he's always been nice, so I can talk to him easier than others, especially whilst smoking weed.

"Not much, still working most of the time." I reply, taking another puff.

We're passing the joint between us whilst walking over to the stone fire pit at the end of the garden.

"How have you been" I ask.

"The same as usual. You look sexy tonight ma." He says, Lucas lives in the same part of town as me, we're familiar with each other, so I know when he's just being cheeky, he as an extremely flirtation personality, but it still feels nice to be complimented.

I look around to make sure Paige is ok and see she's sitting next to the pool talking with a group of girls who went to my school last year.

"Don't I always" I giggle in response.

"Course" he says smiling "we've not hung out in ages, we should talk more."

I look at him and see he's genuine, I smile and agree, we used to be good friends. Throughout the whole conversation I can't shake the feeling I'm being watched.

"Do u still draw?" He asks, in middle school and freshman year he always caught me drawing. In truth I love it, my mom was an artist and when u draw I feel connected to her.

"Not as much as I'd like, not enough time you know?"

"You should, your really talented."

I forgot what it was like to talk to someone other than Ethan and Paige, who know personal things about me.

"You do realise throughout this whole conversation Cole Ashton has not taken his eyes off if you."

My heart sinks, I've not seen him all week and knowing how much he enjoys getting under my skin irritates me.

"Good for him" I act as though it doesn't bother me.

"Want a game of pool?"

"Please" I say a but good quickly.

Cole

She looks sexy.

That's all I can think about, she's smiling, and it's not her fake infuriating smile she wears most of the time. But a happy smile.

"Stop starting your being weird" Jamal says next to me, "and anyway why are you staring, all you talk about is how much you hate her, unless"

"Unless what?" I ask

"Never mind man" he chuckles to himself.

I watch as Lucas leads Arabella inside, a sense of worry washes over me which I try to ignore, she's a big girl she's looked after herself for a long time. 

Despite my inner objections I stand up and follow her inside, I walk down the basement stairs to we're the pool table and dart board is. I see her there bending over the pool table, preparing to take her shot. I can't help but watch her, she's so sexy, beautiful, but so fucking annoying. She thinks that just because she has to work she was it worse than everyone else, her life is shit, but her being fake doesn't change that.

"Stop staring at me, your starting to drool" she breaks me out of my trance. I look up at her rosey plump lips and her big bright green eyes.

"What if I like to watch?" I say Trying to get under her skin.

"Then you'll be disappointed" she doesn't say anything else, just leaves.

Desperate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें