20

Arabella

I wake up with a soothing feeling, I'm so comfy, I don't want to open my eyes yet I don't want this feeling to go away. As I wake up more I smell a monkey aftershave and feel a warm body beneath me stroking my hair, I panic and jump up only to be met by the sleepy eyes of Cole Ashton.

"What the- did we- no no no- what" I can't form a sentence I'm panicking too much.

"Relax, you got drunk I brought you here and you begged me to sleep with you" I can't tell is he's messing with me or not. "I mean literally sleep, not that I would've minded the other thing" he's smirking, does he find this funny, why am I in his jersey and underwear? Why do I like it?

"I-I need to" I try to leave but he interrupts me.

"Your not leaving like that, I'll make coffee and food and I'll drop you home." He's being nice. I'm struggling to believe if this is genuine, I can't remember much from last night after the lustful dancing and excessive drinking.

Cole

I walk downstairs in my grey joggers and start a pot of coffee as I cook scrambled eggs and sausages. My aunt isn't here today, she only drops in a few times a week to check on the house and do a few bits of work in the office.

I don't want to mention what happened last night, she might feel embarrassed or get upset again, if she wants to tell me she will.

She comes downstairs in my jersey and a pair of leggings I found in my sisters room. She sits at the glass coffee table and gives me a small smile as I place a cup of coffee in front of her.

"Thank you" she says "why, why are you being so nice?"

"Maybe I want something" I say with a smirk.

"Well you won't get it" she says with attitude, there she is, that's the Bella I'm used to.

"Look bels, you know you want me" I lean again the table and he chair caging her in.

"Yh I dream about you at night, I can't get any work done cause the thought of you fucking me takes up my mind, please Cole, please fuck me." She says as she rises from her seat getting closer to me whispering the last past in my ear. I know she's just playing with me but I like it.

"Maybe another please and I will." I say with a smirk bringing my lips to hover above hers.

"Get tested and maybe I will" she retaliates.

I look at her and a small, barely noticeable, smile forms on my face, "but then I won't have time to eat this delicious breakfast." I create space between us grabbing both of our plates and set them at the table. We eat it in silence as u remember how peaceful I felt this morning having her wrapped in my arms, mine to protect, listening to her cute little snores as she lay on top of me with our legs tangled together. Her deep breathing make her rise and fall rhythmically, I wanted that moment to last forever.

After breakfast, I take her home, walking her to her door. I think about her bare legs wrapped around mine, her dancing last night, her beautiful eyes and I can't help but get hard. I need a release, so I message some girl I've hooked up with a few times, Chardonnay, we arrange to meet so I can get rid of this constant need.