34

Arabella

I decided to sleep in the guest room last night, as much as I wanted to sleep in his arms, I don't want to risk taking it too fast.

We wake up early in the morning so that we have time for breakfast before he takes me home to get changed before school. It's so refreshing waking up to the smell of food, after I wash my face and brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush Cole gave me, I head downstairs to find him placing plates of food onto the table.

"Bon appetite!" He says as he sees me. I walk over, kissing him, before sitting down to eat. As we have breakfast we talk about silly irrelevant things that somehow seem so interesting. I also tell him about tiger, he's gotten so much bigger now, and he's so much happier. But when I mentioned he's started humping things, Cole's laughter causes him to spill some of his drink from his mouth, which makes me laugh so much more.

After breakfast he takes me home to get changed, even though we had a storm last night the air is still humid and hot so I decide to wear a blue floral dress and white low top converse, I also put my hair in a low bun because I know I'm going to be hot today.

Cole and I got to school early, there was barely anyone there. We headed to our lockers and waiter for people to poor in. Eventually Ethan got to school, giving me my muffin like he does every morning, and I give him a hug in return, it's our usual routine. I feel guilty keeping things from him but I know how he will react, and I want to see where this goes before I deal with that.

We make our way to biology, I try and press Ethan on details about Paige, but he keeps quiet. Cole and Jamal walk into bio, it's weird pretending we don't really know each other.

In the middle of class Cole gets a text and leaves, he doesn't come back, I tried to listen to his and Jamal's conversation but I could hardly hear anything over the the teacher. I tried calling him but his phone just went straight to his voicemail.

It came to the end of the day, I was finishing work and I still hadn't heard from him. I decided to let it go, I'm not technically his girlfriend so he doesn't have to tell me where he is.

Ethan picks me up from work because my car is still broken and I can't afford to fix it. We decide to grab milkshakes to go and take one home for Paige. I order three chocolate milkshakes from the small ice cream hut in town, as we wait I look across the dark street , slightly lit by the dim streetlights and warm light from the restaurant windows, I see Cole in a coffee shop at first a warm feeling fills me as I try to hide a smile, remembering his skin touching mine. But the moment ends when I see a beautiful blonde haired girl sat across from him, she looks so comfortable around him. I try not to jump to conclusions but when they get up and he hugs her all the bad thoughts rush to my head. I turn back to Ethan who has been texting on his phone the whole time, I don't want him to see me here.

"There you go sweetheart" the chipper old woman says as she hands us our drinks.

I thank her as Ethan takes his milkshake and drinks almost half of it. Luckily when I turn back around Cole is no where to be seen.

I knew it was too good to be true.