44

Cole

After what feels like an eternity we finally reach my bedroom, and I put her down on my bed as gently as possible as I climb on top of her. Placing my arms either side of her, kissing down her neck, to her breasts, lifting up her light blue dress revealing her gorgeous sexy body covered by white Lacey underwear, as I examine her body I notice a small rose tattoo at the top of her hip in her bikini line, slightly covered my her underwear. It's so sexy, so unexpected, it only makes me want to explore her more. When I eventually stop staring at how perfect she is I find her eyes again.

"Fuck. Your so perfect." I breathe.

A shimmer if relief crosses her face as she licks her arms around my neck bringing my lips to hers once again. After a second her hands find the hem of my top, pulling it up until my chest is bare, feeling our skin touching one another sent another shiver throughout my body. Waiting no time her hands find the buckle of my belt, swiftly trying to undo it as I suck on her neck, eventually my jeans became loose and I was able to take them off leaving me in only my boxers, suddenly as I'm about to reach for her bra she stops.

"Sorry umm I-" she says as she sits up. I quickly move off of her and sit next to her terrified I did something wrong.

"Are you ok, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I say trying to apologise.

"No no, it's not you, it's- I" she steadies her breath for a second. "I'm not ready to... go all the way. I'm sorry I can leave." She says panicking.

I grab her hand stopping her from moving "don't you fucking dare leave." I say "I could t care less if we had sex, don't get me wrong I would very much enjoy it, but I'm more than happy to get dressed and go to sleep, or carry on just kissing, or stay up and talk with you." I say moving her so she's sat on my lap, giving her forehead a kiss. "And don't ever fucking apologise to me for not wanting to do anything physical. If your not ready, I don't want to, ok?" I question gently.

She gives a slight nod in return, but I want to make sure she knows how serious I am, I would never pressure a girl into anything. I grab her face so she's looking me directly in the eye. "Arabella, do you understand me?"

A smile appears on her face, "I understand" she says happily.

I notice a small smile appearing on her lips, "you know..." she starts trailing her hands down my chest, " your kind of sexy when you talk like that"

"Yeah, like what?"

"Harshly, with authority" she replies.

"Mmhm" I say overcome with the feeling of her hands on me.

"And if you want we can do other things, without going all the way." She says in between kisses.

"Yeah like what?" I challenge.

Without a second thought she pushes my chest down, so I'm lay on the bed, and reaches underneath my boxers, "like this." She says as she kisses down my chest.

She slowly moved down towards my package as she pulls down my boxers, her eyes growing at the sight of it. Before she begins to lick and suck on my tip making it as sensitive as possible before fitting as much in as she can, sucking gently at first, but the more she got used to the feeling, the faster and rougher she got until I was at my peak, as I thought this feeling couldn't get any better, her hands cup my balls sending a rush through my body as I Finnish in her throat. Breathless, I look down at her round green eyes looking up at me as she swallows what's hers. "Or that." She says as if the feeling she just gave me was so casual, bringing herself back up so her mouth is level with mine.

"Your turn" I say as I flip her onto her back, my body caging in hers. Kissing her lips, one of my hands reaching behind her, undoing her bra as the other holds me up. "Is this ok?" I ask before removing it fully. After receiving her nod I continue, removing it until her chest is bare, revealing more of her perfect body, my hand immediately cups one of her boobs, massaging it as she moans quietly, after a moment I slide my hands further down her body until I reach the hem of her underwear. I look at her as if I was asking her if u can continue, her kiss confirms my next moves, as I slide my hand underneath the white lace.

"So so wet" I mutter as my finger finder her clit, rubbing it in circular motions making her head fall back, before I reach further, I remove the underwear in my way, finding her opening as I slip two fingers in, moving them in a way that makes her moan in pleasure, my favourite sound.

"Fuck" I hear her breath, "Cole" she says as she grips onto my arm, "I can't hold on any longer," she moans.

"Let it out for me baby, cum for me." I instruct, and no more than a second later, she does exactly that. Her face so beautiful, her voice so gorgeous. As I licked her juices off of my fingers I examine her bare body in awe, how could I have gone so long without seeing her, touching her, tasting her.

After she catches her breathe she moved closer to me, slowly, gently kissing my lips as she clubs back on top of me, embracing me in her arms, giving me the comfort I've craved, and missed for so long. Not wanting it to end I wrap my large arms around her waist. Holding her there for as long as possible.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" She asks.

"Please" I reply.