23

Arabella

Last night, after we finished the questions we continued to watch the office and eating junk food, before we knew it it was 1am, he offered for me to stay in his guest room but I had work the next day so I declined. After I got home I took a pill and went to sleep.

I'm on a 9am to 6pm shift, I keep getting distracted thinking about Cole, I don't know what it is underneath his dick head behaviour he's kind of sweat and funny, and he's so fucking sexy.

Towards the end of my shift I hear a bunch of guys come in, I go up to them to take their order and Coke is with them, only he's not looking me in the eye and his lips form a straight line, I look at the other four guys, they don't go to our school and they look angry.

"Hey guys, my names Arabella, I'll be your waitress, are you ready to order or do you need a minute."

Cole's sitting on the end of the booth closest to me, when he looks up his eyes are deadly.

"Five Cole's please love" a British guy says, he looks a few years older than us he's got tattoos on his neck and on the side of his face there's a long scar.

"Any food for you guys?"

Coke finally speaks, "a large fries please sweetheart" he says cockily.

"Right away" I give the fakest smile I can and get their order.

They stay for the rest of the night, I keep feeling people staring at me, every time I turn around, it's not Cole, it's the man with the scar on his face. What is Cole doing with them.

When I finish I head to my car, thankful to be away from them, I turn my key but the engine won't start, after a second smoke starts coming out of my bonnet and I hear a clanking sound. Fuck.

I get out of my car and lift the hood but I have no idea what I'm doing. As I'm inspecting my car someone starts speaking to me.

"Need any help love? I'm happy to be of assistance." He has a sinister smile on his face but I try my best to be polite.

"Oh no Thank you though, I'll be fine, have a nice night." I attempt to get rid of him put at this point he's stood behind me checking out my ass. He closes the hood leaving me looking at Cole who was hidden behind it. He gives me swarming look as if to say, 'don't you dare say anything' the look on his face scares me, yet turns me on.

"Leave the car here, I'll drive you home." He starts leading me to a blacked out SUV on the other side of the parking lot.

"No really. I'm fine" my smile falls slightly.

They all start getting in the car, and it fills up.

"There's no room anyway, I'll be fine."

"Sit on my knee" Cole demands with a pleasing look.

I can't argue anymore as I climb in and sit on his knee, his arm snakes around me in a protective way. The British guy slams the door and gets into the drivers seat.

I give him my address and we set off. During the ride I stay stiff in Cole's lap, I don't know what he's doing but it worries me.

"Calm down." He whispers into my ear, his hot breath making me want more of him. I want to smack him but I'm frozen.

We finally get to my house and I politely thank them and get out. I head to my door checking behind me but they're already gone, thank god. I run inside as fast as I can and get food, I need to take my mind off what Cole is doing.

About an hour letter I hear heavy knocking at my door, Im scared, it's could be one of those guys from earlier, so I quickly grab my gun and slowly head down the steps to my door, looking through the peep hole I see Cole. I let a breath of relief out before I open the door, forgetting about the gun in my hand.

He looks at me, then the gun, then back at me.

He just chuckles, a low musky chuckle that awakens a part of me that needs physical contact.

"A guns not gonna do much on me darling." He winks.

"What do you want". Remembering what happened earlier I keep a straight face.

"To apologise"

"And since when do you do that."

"Since now"

He invites himself inside, looking around to see if anyones home.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd still be at work, I tried to get you to stay away by being a dick." I know he's being genuine because his voice is soft and he's looking me in the eye.

"What we're you doing?" I ask.

His time immediately changes, "none of your business, don't worry about it."

"What of those guys come back, do you expect me to just not worry about it. Kinda like you did earlier making me get in that car and show them were I live, you didn't worry about me then did you."

He just shrugs and says "that's not my job".

I laugh, I don't know what else to do so I just laugh.

"No you come to my place of work with dangerous men when I'm working, stand there while they look at my ass and their dicks get hard, then proceed to make me get into a car with them, showing them where I live, and it's not your problem, sorry for a second I forgot what an ignorant self- centred ass you are"

"Get over yourself, YOU got into that car, YOU told them where you lived, and YOU expect me to do something."

"Has anyone ever told you how bad you are at apologies." I don't want to argue, I don't want to feel, I just want my pills. I calm my voice and give him a monotone expression.

"Leave."

"Happily" and with that he's gone.

I take a pill and get in the bath, I just want to relax, I can feel numb with this.