4🔞

- Aw, already sleeping? So cute - all existing curse words came to my mind before I answered him, still facing the side opposite to that of the door.

- Felix, go away. I need to sleep and you do too - I knew my words sounded unconvincing, but that was the best I was able to say in that tense moment.

- I came all the way here to have some fun, no need to be so rude -

- please Felix, for the love of God... - I turned to face him, and the rest of the sentence failed to come out of my mouth.

There he was, standing shirtless leaned against the doorframe, hands in his pockets, his combat boots still on. His blonde hair was gracefully falling on his shoulders, his perfect abs showing. He slowly started walking towards my bed, his eyes fixed to mines.

I felt a clump of anxiety arise in my throat. I wanted to tell him to go away and that it was wrong, but no words came out, only a weak whimper.

- Like what you see? - that question brought me back to reality.

- Fuck you, Felix - the split second I said those words I regretted it, knowing what was coming after.

- If you give me a minute you'll be able to do so... -

He was close now. So close I could feel his cold, minty breath against my skin, making me shiver. I tried to get up, but as soon as I tried to sit on my bed, he gently pushed me back to a laying position.

- Just relax, Eun. Now let me help you - his hands trailed from my hips to my shoulders, grabbing my t-shirt in the meantime and removing it. I was froze in place, I didn't fight back.

His hands on my skin felt so soft, his barely perceptible stokes giving me shiver after shiver. I was completely lost in his touch that I did not see him immediately attacking my lips. His kisses were eager, full of desire.

His tongue started asking for permission to enter, and I let him. Our tongues danced and fought for domination, eagerness driving our movements. Before I knew it, he was on top of me, his left hand trailing down to my pants.

I knew it was wrong. I've never had feelings for Felix, and I knew at the time he didn't either. Yet, something had pushed him to get out of his bed that night and come to my room.

You know what? Fuck it.

My hands trailed up to his chest and then to his back. I caressed his blonde, soft hair, not pulling away from him, as his kisses were starting to become more intense and more passionate. I completely abandoned my body to his touch, scratching his back with my nails, leaving red marks.

- You look so perfect like this - he looked at me caressing my hair and then my neck. His lips attacked my collarbones, trying to leave hickeys on it. I immediately pushed him back.

- Try to leave a single hickey and I'm going to cut your penis off - he smirked and went back at kissing my collarbones, this time more gently.

I could not fight anymore the urge to moan, and the second his mouth shifted from my collarbones to my neck, I let it all out. His cold breath, mixed with the wetness of his kisses had made me a moaning mess, and I could not stop. I knew the other guys might hear us, but I was hoping they were too sound asleep to do so.

My hands trailed down to his pants, unbuckling his belt. He stood up, leaving my neck and mouth asking for more, and took off his pants with few swift movements. His boxers showed hints of his member, and as he got close, I could not divert my gaze from it.

- You want it? - I slowly looked up and nodded, craving the sensation of him inside me. He took his boxers off, and as I was admiring his size, he bent down on me, removing my pants and kissing my thighs. His tongue roamed on my skin, getting closer and closer to my sensitive spot. I arched my back as he reached it, crying because of my desire. I needed him.

I could not wait anymore, and once again attacked his lips passionately. I stroked him multiple times, focusing on his tip now covered in precum. He moaned at my touch, which made me want him even more. His whispered moans were driving me crazy, and I did not stop moving my hand up and down his member.

He approached my entrance with his tip, but I immediately stopped him.

- Put on a condom, you whore. Who knows who you've fucked - I made a disgusted face at the idea of all the girls Felix had fucked during our missions. Absolutely disgusting.

He stood up and rummaged annoyed through his pants' pockets, taking out a little box. As he put the condom on, my eyes could not stop focusing on his perfectly built body. Every muscle, every bit of his light skin fit perfectly on him.

He started kissing me again the second he entered me. I was a single, yet confident thrust, which made me moan loudly.

- Shush, they're going to hear us! - Felix covered my mouth with his hand, as he allowed me to adjust for a couple of seconds.

Then, he started thrusting at a steady pace, my walls clenching at the feeling. With my fists I grabbed onto the bedsheet, trying to keep it together. His pace was accelerating, as both of us were reaching our high. Under him, I was a moaning mess, asking him to give me more and never stop.

As I felt a knot forming in my stomach, his thrusts became sloppier and slower, signalling he too, had reached his high. We stayed for few seconds in that position, his member throbbing inside me.

After he got rid of the used condom, we both collapsed on my little bed, and few minutes later I was already sleeping.

I woke up a couple of hours later, this time I was alone. Felix had probably gone back to his room, maybe not to make the others suspect anything. I thought again of what had happened, with a hint of regret.