9🔞

- What the fuck are you doing? - I asked.

I turned on the lights, only to see Hyunjin holding a pair of handcuffs in his hands.

- I found these on the floor of the van... might care to explain? - he said smirking.

I did not have a proper explanation. I just thought they might have come in handy, maybe during some fight, or for hostages... I blushed unknowingly, and Hyunjin noticed, giving me a smug look.

- Oh, shut up, Hyunjin - I said turning towards the door to get out of the room. However, he held onto my wrist firmly, not letting me go.

- I don't like my questions to stay unanswered - he pulled me closer to him, holding my arm behind my back. I could feel his breath hit my skin as he whispered in my ear.

- Then I'm sorry, but this one will - I said, resisting the urge to tremble. I could feel his chest expand at the rhythm of his breath. Our eyes locked, as I looked at him defiantly.

- Oh, I don't think so... - he turned towards the bed, dragging me behind him - ...I will find the answer by myself -

I was so lost in my thoughts of what was going to happen that I did not notice anything taking place around me, until I heard a particular sound. Click. I looked at my left hand, and I saw he had handcuffed it to his bed.

- Now good luck getting out of this room, Eun - he had never stopped smirking.

His hands trailed up my back under my shirt, making me shiver and jolt forward towards him. He lifted my chin gently, then proceeded to kiss me. It was a kiss full of desire, yet soft and delicate. His velvety lips felt like the perfect match to mine, and the more he gave me, the more I wanted.
It was not like Felix's. His kisses were greedy and eager, almost wanting to claim me as his. Hyunjin's were smooth, passionate but graceful.

I had no intention of getting out of that room anymore.

My free hand climbed up under his shirt, tracing the outline of his abs while enjoying the warmth of his skin. Our lips parted, giving him space to remove his shirt to show his perfect body and a tattoo I didn't even know he had.

I could not stop myself from staring. Why did he have this influence on me all of a sudden? I gulped as he cupped my face and once again started attacking my lips. This time it was getting more passionate and intense, and I didn't want it to end.

He freed my hand from the handcuffs, lifting me up and gently positioning me on his bed. He was hovering over me, his body between my legs. He removed my shirt with a swift movement, giving me goose bumps from the contact with cold air.

His mouth trailed down my neck, leaving wet kisses all over it. He stopped at my collarbone, looking at it with disgust.

- Looks like I'll need to cover this. I don't like thinking that Felix has kissed this nice body of yours - he said as he started sucking. His tongue was caressing my skin, leaving several purple dots all over my chest. He then stood up, looking at his work proudly.

As he started removing his pants, I sat on the bed, admiring his figure once again. I snapped back to reality when I saw him ordering me to get down on the floor with a movement of his hand.

I kneeled in front of him, the cold, bare floor making me shiver.

- Now suck it a little for me, babe - his hand grasped my hair, gently pulling my face towards his big, throbbing member.

I moved my tongue on his tip, tasting his salty precum, then started tracing his length. I engulfed his member with my mouth as much as I could, placing my hand on the remaining part.

As I started sucking, playing with my tongue on his tip, he let out moan after moan, caressing my hair and cheeks. His eyes were closed, his head fallen back, lost in the pleasure of the moment. He started thrusting lightly, as I accelerated my pace, moving my hands with my mouth.

- I-if you keep g-going like t-this, I-I'm g... - he could not finish his sentence that another loud moan escaped his mouth.

I didn't want to stop, but he made me by lifting me up and once again placing me on his bed. He removed my pants, throwing them on the other side of the room, smoothly pushing my legs spread. He wet his fingers, then started rubbing on my sensitive spot.

- You already wet for me, huh? - he smirked, enjoying the slippery liquid already filling my slit. As he put a condom on, he kissed the inside of my thighs, making my back arch at the feeling.

He entered with a thrust, followed by many others at a steady pace. His hands grabbed onto my sides, helping him to keep the pace and to enter me even more. We were both moaning, my hands grabbing onto his wrists, lost in the moment of pleasure.

As we both reached our high, we let out a long breath, enjoying the feeling of our desire being satisfied.

We locked eyes, exploring our features, few drops of sweat falling down his forehead. He smiled before pulling out, leaving me dissatisfied with the emptiness.

He went to the bathroom to have a quick shower while I got dressed. Just as I was about to leave the room, he came back with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his blonde locks still wet. I admired every inch of that body which appeared to me as perfect.

I snapped out of my thoughts. Why was I thinking like that? It was wrong, but it didn't feel like it was. The guys and I had basically grown up together as siblings, so why, all of a sudden, did I not see Hyunjin as such?

He sat on the bed wearing his boxers only, looking at me.

- So... wanna sleep here tonight? - with a movement of his head he pointed at his bed.

I was not sure whether it would have been a wise thing to do. I was still their leader, I couldn't afford to become too attached to them.

Plus, seeing him coming out of the shower had risen so many emotions in me which I could not really name. I couldn't afford one of them being love.

He was still looking at me, waiting for an answer.

- No, thanks. I-I think I should sleep in my room - I said, as I exited the door. While closing it, I glanced back at him, seeing a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

I walked back to my room, took a shower and immediately dozed off.

What a day.