36🔞

I cleaned my hands from the man's blood, then proceeding to remove a little drop which had fallen on my chin.

I quickly fixed my make up and hair before glancing at the man's dead body, slumped on the club's bathroom floor in a pool of his own blood. A smile creeped up my face. The last one of them was dead.

I walked out nonchalantly, immediately followed by a quite tipsy Hyunjin.

I saw Seungmin looking at me from the other side of the wide room full of people. With a quick nod of my head I signaled that our job was done, and he proceeded to speak through the in-ears to communicate it to the rest.

- Babe! - Hyunjin whined. - Wait for me! - He shuffled towards me, placing his arm on my lower back as we walked out of the loud club.

I chuckled, very amused by his condition.

- You shouldn't have drunk those glasses of wine, Jinnie. -

- But they were only three! - He kept on whining, clinging onto my arm and leaving messy pecks on my cheeks.

- And that is enough for you to get drunk. - He suddenly started laughing. - What? - I asked, quite confused.

- Remember when I told you I had gotten the tattoo with Jisung? - I nodded, giggling at his drunk state. - Can I get another one? But this time with you. - He happily smiled, stumbling to keep up with my pace.

- Absolutely not. - I shook my head.

- But why? - He whined again. - I want to get a heart or something to remind me of you! -

- Is being with me all the time not enough? - I smirked, quite amused.

- Please! - He showed me his puppy eyes, a cute pout forming on his face as he begged me whining.

- Let's talk about it when you're sober, okay? - I chuckled, dragging him to the car. I sat in the driver's seat, immediately starting the engine.

He kept on whining the whole drive back, saying that he was the driver and he was supposed to drive. Then, when I pointed out that he was too drunk to drive, he said that I didn't love him because I didn't want to get a tattoo with him.

I giggled at his cuteness, though I was slowly getting pissed at his insistence. He crossed his arms, pouting and eyeing me silently until we got home.

I dragged him out of the car, immediately removing my heels as we made our way past the door of the apartment. I hissed at the feeling of finally being free from the stinging pain those shoes caused me.

I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist from behind, holding me still.

- I didn't get the chance to tell you how wonderfully this dress suits you. - Hyunjin whispered in my ear, making me shiver with arousal.

Apparently, Hyunjin was still sober enough to be his flirtatious self. I blushed at the compliment, fighting back a smile.

- Too bad I will have to take it off you... - He whispered again, his hands slowly making their way towards the zipper of the dress.

However, I grabbed his hand firmly, stopping him in his actions.

- I-I'm sorry, I should have asked you if you wanted to do it, but I thought that maybe killing the last of them could have helped you overcome your trauma, and mayb... - He frantically started to excuse his behavior, panicking and backing a little.

- It's okay, Jinnie. I want to do it. It's just that we really shouldn't be doing this in the living room, the rest of the guys are going to be home soon. - I giggled, picking my clothes and shoes up as I dragged him to our bedroom.