25

Before we could enter the cafeteria, I stopped him on his tracks.

- Should we tell them? - He looked at me as if I were an alien, blushing.

- What do you mean? -

- That we like each other... -

- I-I might have already told them I liked you... - He scratched the back of his head, mumbling inaudible apologies.

- ...And they caught up with my feelings faster than I could. - I let out a giggle. - I guess it's no secret, then. -

I smiled at him, offering him my right hand. After few seconds of hesitation, he smiled back and took it into his.

- Let's go. -

We swung the door open, and suddenly all eyes were on us. We heard cheering coming from our table as we walked towards it, and I wanted to bury myself from embarrassment.

- Finally, I thought I would have been dead by the time you two would have confessed to each other. - Changbin said while casually passing some money to Seungmin. Soon after, many others followed suit by passing money around the table.

- Did... Did you guys make a bet? - I was stunned.

- Obviously. - Jungkook chuckled while passing a load of cash to Yoongi.

- We actually made two. - Chan stated as he took several bills from Changbin, Jeongin and Seokjin.

- One was on whether you two would have ended up together before tonight. You clearly did, so Chan, Yoongi, Namjoon and I won. - Proudly said Minho, using his freshly earned money as a fan.

- And the other one? - Hyunjin quietly asked, probably terrified at the idea of it being something highly shameful.

- The other one, we don't know the result yet, so you will need to provide us with the answer. - Jisung stared at us challengingly. - Who confessed first? -

Silence had fallen on the table, as both of our faces grew redder and Hyunjin's grip around my hand tightened.

- I-I did... - It was barely audible, yet everyone heard. I stared at the floor, fidgeting with my fingers as shouts of both victory and disappointment were being exchanged.

I lifted my gaze to admire my very entertained team mates, only to see them all smiling and laughing happily while exchanging money.

- It feels so good to be unbeatable winners, doesn't it, Yoongi? - Minho proudly turned towards the older, which in return smirked at him.

- A sensational feeling. -

We were loading the vans with all the weapons we might have needed, Hyunjin stuck on my side.

- Oh my God, I almost preferred them when they weren't together. - Jisung said as he walked past us, giving us a fake disgusted look.

- It's just because you're jealous. - Hyunjin stated, smirking at him.

- Oh, don't worry, I've already found my person. - He winked back at us, walking away.

His reply left us all puzzled.

-What... What did he mean? - I looked around, only to be met with everybody else's confusion.

- Guys, stop procrastinating and get to work! - Minho shouted coming out of a door, dragging a huge box full of grenades.

We snapped back, and soon after we were ready to leave the building.

The cars were now way more packed than before, as seven more people had joined us. One extra car had been set up with the whole technological apparatus Seokjin and Yoongi would have needed to monitor us once we would have entered the enemy's building.

In our van it was Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jimin and I.

- I never asked you how old you guys are. - Jimin said, shifting in his seat so that he could face us better.

- That's true. I'm 21, Hyunjin is 22 and Jeongin is the youngest, he's 20. -

- Oh my God, you guys are babies! - he shouted widening his eyes. I chuckled in return at his reaction, Jeongin and Hyunjin looking slightly offended.

- How old are you? - Hyunjin looked at him through the rear view mirror.

- I'm 26. - He smiled proudly. I loved how his eyes disappeared behind his cheeks.

- And you're the youngest? - Jeongin questioned.

- Gosh, no, I would have been bullied if I were. - He laughed as Jeongin muttered something along the lines of "yeah, right...". - Jungkook is the youngest, he's 24. -

- It's so funny to see how our hyung is the same age as your maknae. - I chuckled. - Maybe that's why they get along so well. -

We spent the rest of the short drive talking casually and getting to know each other better. Jimin gave us the impression that they were all very experienced fighters, yet he seemed so humble. He didn't boast his shooting skills, yet he seemed to be an expert from the advices he gave us.

At last, we approached the building. It was a worn out seven-story building, which could have been mistaken as apartments. Surely, it looked way more anonymous than ours, I have to give them that.

Yoongi and Seokjin parked in a side road close to it, while the rest of us parked the vans a couple of blocks away from the building. Jimin and Jeongin flung out of the car, already unloading everything they needed and getting ready.

I took in a deep breath before getting out, and Hyunjin noticed.

- It's going to be fine, Eun. We're gonna kill that bastard. - He slid his right hand on my thigh, caressing it gently. He leaned towards me, his mouth going to my ear. - Then, we're going to celebrate and have some fun, just how we like it. - He was smirking from side to side teasingly, his hand slowly roaming closer to my intimate area. I quickly got ahold of his wrist, blocking his actions.

- Don't start now, or we will end up fucking in here. - I chuckled, glancing back at the rear of the van.

- I wouldn't mind... - He raised his eyebrows, licking his bottom lip.

- Hyunjin, stop it! - I playfully hit him on the arm before getting out of the van, quietly laughing. That man needed to contain his hormones.

I joined Jimin and Jeongin in the preparation, taking a couple of guns, few knives and two grenades. Hoseok and Minho had told us we would have encountered lots of security guards, so they might have come in handy.

It was supposed to be a quick operation, a kind of hit-and-run one, so Hyunjin wasn't that worried. He had tried to convince the planners to cover my back for the whole time, but they insisted on him driving. After all, he was the best at it.

I felt an arm snicker around my waist, followed by a peck on my head.

- Don't get hurt, Eun. - Hyunjin looked at me faintly smiling before giving me another peck, this time on my lips.

- I won't. - I quickly hugged him and smiled before running off with the others towards the building.

Let the operation begin.