35

We were now standing in the living room of our Seoul apartment, all of us dressed fancily as we had to kill a man of the rival gang in a very fancy club downtown. He was the last of the seven men who had raped me while I was being held hostage by Sehun. The rest of them was already dead, killed by either Hyunjin or me.

The guys were all wearing white shirts and black tuxedos, and I had decided to snap a couple of pictures to remember the moment. It was rare to see them all so dressed up. Unfortunately, the guys weren't exactly cooperating.

- Jeongin, if you don't stand still I will not appoint you shooting teacher. - I groaned once again, holding up my phone as the guys in front of me wiped away their tears, holding their abdomens which hurt from laughing too much.

Seungmin cracked another joke, this time directed against Minho. Everybody bursted out laughing, Felix almost falling to the floor as Minho turned towards Seungmin, ready to beat him up. I admit it was a very funny joke, but I was too concentrated on taking the pictures that I didn't enjoy it much.

I sighed in defeat, looking at the only two pictures I had managed to snap.

- You know what? I'm keeping these. - I smiled while looking at my phone, everybody slowly making their way towards me to see them as well.

- Delete them, I look so bad! - Felix said.

- Where am I even looking? - It was Jisung.

- Oh my God, look! Hyunjin is smiling, can you believe it? - Seungmin pointed out, earning another round of laughs, except for Hyunjin, who didn't look amused at all.

I chuckled, looking at the picture one last time before locking the phone and putting it away in my purse. They looked so happy and genuine, all of them showcasing their personality and best features.

A smile creeped up my face. I was very glad to be able to call them my family.

 I was very glad to be able to call them my family

- The End (maybe👀) -