22🔞

His cold breath hit my face a few times before I finally snapped back and was capable of letting few words out of my mouth.

- N-Nothing, h-he just showed me t-the apartment. - I kept on stuttering. I could not focus on anything else than how close we were, our noses almost touching.

- Good. I would hate to know that someone else has touched your perfect body. - His fingers trailed up my back, sneaking under my t-shirt. He grabbed me by my side, pulling my body closer to his.

I let out a small whimper, closing my eyes shut. I knew that if I had opened them again, I would have died under his intense gaze.

- Look at me. - He was almost whispering. I took a deep breath before obeying him.

When I opened my eyes, I was met with the most lustful look I've ever seen, his deep brown irises shining with desire. My breath became shaky, I was unable to keep it steady. I was almost trembling under his touch, his cold hands giving me shivers.

- These hickeys are fading... - His left hand roamed around my chest, analysing the faint purple spots. - I'll need to fix it. Will you let me? - I shivered under his gentle strokes, my mind being too clouded by the overwhelming sensation of his touch.

- Y-Yes. Fix them. - Was all I managed to say, though there wasn't the need to add anything.

Before I knew it, his breath hit the skin of my neck, then he proceeded to leave a trail of open-mouth kisses all along it. He stopped once he reached its base, sucking and biting my skin gently.

Soft moans escaped my mouth, making me cover it with my hand to muffle those sounds. I would have died if the others heard.

Hyunjin reached for my wrist, grabbing it firmly and pulling my hand away from my mouth.

- Don't hold back, I want to hear all of them. I want you to moan my name tonight, I want you to scream it. - He lowly whispered.

He attached his lips to mine, devouring me eagerly. Those soft, plump lips which I had dreamt about since our last time together had me seeing stars.

He lifted me, our lips still not parting, and I buckled my legs around his hips. He positioned me gently on my bed before parting from my face.

His eyes now looked softer, and a faint smile made his way on his lips. I smiled back, before saying out loud what I had been thinking for a longer time than I could have ever imagined.

- I've missed this. -

It took him nothing else to attack my neck again, his hands skilfully removing my shirt and bra.

- I've missed this too. - He growled on my neck before kneeling on the floor in front of me. He removed my pants in a swift movement, before staring at my already wet panties.

His fingers traced the shape of my entrance teasingly, lingering around my clit. I unconsciously started whining, already worked up by his few touches.

- Why so needy, babe? Can't you wait for me? - He teased mockingly.

- P-Please... fuck me. - I pleaded desperately as my walls clenched around nothing. I needed him inside me, or else I felt like I wouldn't have survived.

- If you ask so nicely... - He removed his pants and boxers, pumping himself a few times while admiring my needy self, lying so desperate on the bed. He smirked, seeing how flustered I was from just his touch and kisses.

He removed my panties before inserting two fingers inside me without any warning. I let out a loud moan at the sudden stretch, pain immediately becoming pleasure. He pumped in and out painfully slowly, so that I unconsciously started moving my hips, quickening the pace.