26

- Guys, in two seconds their cameras will stop working. - Seokjin announced trough our in-ears. - Now, go. -

We all entered the building, Changbin, Felix, Jungkook, Hoseok and I from one side, Namjoon, Jimin, Minho, Taehyung, Seungmin and Jeongin from the other. Chan, Hyunjin and Jisung had stayed back at the vans, along with the two techs.

It was dark inside, as Yoongi and Seokjin had cut the power. They were the ones directing us, speaking through the earpieces.

- On the right, there's a door. Push it open and you're gonna find a hallway. Take the stairs at the end of it. - We followed the orders.

The building was silent. Too silent. We could hear some chatter from afar, but it looked like everybody in there was not that worried about power being cut off. I stayed concentrated on my surroundings as we reached the end of the staircase.

- After that door, there is the floor which he should be in. It's the headquarters with all the offices. - I took in a deep breath before slowly pushing the door in front of me open.

Inside, there was nobody. Complete silence, only few random buzzes emitted by the emergency lights at the top of the walls. They were barely illuminating the room, yet giving us enough light to actually recognise what was around us.

Lines of desks with computers on them created narrow passages between them. On the wall opposite to us, there were two doors.

- Are you sure they haven't left? - I whispered through the in-ear, seeing that nobody was in the room like we had supposed.

- I'm sure, I'm checking the exits. - Yoongi responded, anxiously typing at the computer. - Nobody has left. -

I slowly walked up to one of the two doors in front of us, gesturing Changbin to do the same. We slightly opened them, careful not to make any sound, then proceeded to throw a grenade in each room.

Once they exploded, we entered, guns up, ready to shoot. Inside, there was nobody, only burnt papers scattered around the rooms.

- Where the fuck... - My sentence was interrupted by that voice.

- Two birds with one stone, how lucky am I? - Sehun blinded us with flashlights, speaking to the men which surrounded him. - Kill them all, but keep the girl and the little blondie alive. - Felix. He wanted Felix and me.

The room was soon filled with noises of rounds of bullets being fired. We hid under the desks, as I frantically asked for help through the in-ears.

- Namjoon, last floor! - I shouted, hoping he would hear me.

I threw the grenade I had left in the direction of Sehun, waiting for it to explode. It killed two men, but more were coming through the staircase. I held my gun up, shooting through the computers at them, a couple more men collapsed on the floor. The desks were shielding us from their fire, but we knew we wouldn't have resisted much more. Bullets were limited.

As I was reloading my gun, I heard shots being fired in the staircase, some men diverting their attention in that direction. It bought us enough time to run away towards the emergency stairs which wrapped around the building.

I made sure all of those who were in my team made it out of the window, my back turned towards them to shoot Sehun's men, who were now too focused on Namjoon's team attacking them from behind.

Before I could turn to exit the window and climb down the emergency stairs as well, I heard a loud explosion behind me. My vision turned blurry as my head hit the wall in front of me, my legs giving up and letting me fall on the floor, unconscious.

When I woke up, I could only hear the buzzing of the bright neon light of the room. My hands were tied behind my back to the chair I was sitting on, and my mouth was closed shut by tape.

Behind me, I could hear laughing and chatting of male voices. They were playing poker, given that I could hear sounds of fishes being thrown at the center of the table.

The door behind me swung open, as another man entered the room.

- Is she awake yet? - I could feel all the eyes on me, as I pretended to be still unconscious. - Go check. - I recognized Sehun's voice.

I felt a hand get ahold of my shoulder, as I tried to stay as still as possible.

- Nothing, sir. - The man in front of me responded.

- Then wake her. - Sehun growled.

A harsh slap landed on my cheek, followed by two punches on the stomach once my head flung back due to the pain.

- Good morning, beauty. - Sehun joined the man in front of me. - Had a good night sleep? - He was smirking evilly.

I stared at him, not moving a muscle. The punches in the stomach still hurt, and my cheek felt as if it was burning.

Sehun ripped the tape off my mouth, making me scream in pain.

- Such a sensitive girl... - He tried caressing my face, but I was quick in avoiding him touching me.

His expression turned serious as he retreated from me and started speaking to a man behind me.

- Send the ransom to "Park Entertainment". They will need to pay a lot for such a beauty... - He trailed his fingers from my cheek to my collarbone. I whimpered under his evil touch, scared he might go further down.

However, he took a few steps back, still admiring my body, before walking away.

- What are we going to do with her? - The other man in front of me asked.

- Whatever you want, just keep her alive. - Sehun grinned before shutting the door behind him.

All men's eyes were now focused on me. Their smirks showed lust and desire, irises sparkling with evilness.

I swallowed the lump which had formed in my throat before shutting my eyes, hoping everything would have ended soon.

As the last man was done with me, they all left the room, proudly commenting on their work.

They left me lying on the cold cement floor, still naked, my hands tied behind my back.

I was covered in bruises all over my body. My stomach had turned purple from the multiple kicks I had gotten, and my cheeks were flushed red, dried tears on them.

I bursted out crying once again, reliving every moment. Their breaths against my skin, every attempt of forcing my mouth open was imprinted on my brain, and I could not stop it from focusing on them and them only.

I curled up in a ball, shivering from the cold, stuttering the only name I could think of before falling asleep, exhausted.

- H-Hyunjin... -