37🔞

Y'all I swear I don't have a punishment kink💀

Anyway enjoy this next smutty chapter~

———

Minho POV

- I swear to God, Jisung, if you don't get out of the club in a second I will kill you. - I spoke through the in-ears, earning a loud groan from the other side.

I was standing right outside the club's entrance, scanning the face of every person walking in and out of it. I had lost Jisung in the crowd a few minutes prior, and he had said he had met an old friend of his, so he had stopped to chat a bit.

- I'm coming, I'm coming... - He said annoyedly.

After a few seconds, I saw him walk out of the club, followed by a quite tall man with short black hair and an awfully cute smile.

They were happily talking, Jisung glancing at my figure every once in a while. He seemed to be enjoying the conversation a lot, the other male too.

I hated it.

I hated the fact that I wasn't the one making him smile like that. I hated the fact that they were so close at that moment, their arms almost touching. I hated not being able to kiss him and claim him as mine right in front of that other guy.

I hated him.

- Bye Soobin, it was nice seeing you again! - Jisung finally waved at the taller, hurriedly making his way towards me on the other side of the street.

- Soobin, huh? Might be fun to kill him next. - I let jealousy control my mouth.

- Minho! - Jisung shouted, making a few people turn towards us.

- What? - I started walking towards the car, my hands in my pockets. My boyfriend rushed to keep up with my pace, though I didn't even look at him while we spoke.

- Why do you have to be jealous?! He didn't do anything! - I stopped on my tracks.

- He didn't do anything?! Really?! Have you seen the way he looked at you? How he fucking touched you before you left or how he was eating you alive with his eyes? - I scoffed. - You're unbelievable, Jisung. -

I started walking again, this time faster. My jaw clenched as my mind replayed the image of them touching and smiling at each other.

- Minho, wait! - He called, but I didn't bother turning. I was fuming.

I eventually felt an arm grab my shoulder. Instinctively, I grabbed it and almost threw Jisung to the ground. Luckily, I stopped before his head could hit the concrete, avoiding a big catastrophe.

- I-I'm sorry. - I helped him get up, fixing his hair and tuxedo before stroking his cute, puffy cheek with my thumb. - I... I just can't help to feel jealous whenever someone else is around you. And he was making you laugh, he is prettier, and taller, and... - I was silenced by my boyfriend's lips on mine.

- Please don't think like this, Minho. I love you. I truly do, and I wouldn't choose anybody else in the world. - He was looking at me with the most loving gaze, a faint smile on his face as he enjoyed the strokes of my thumb.

- I'm sorry, baby. I love you too. - I was feeling extremely guilty. Soobin was just a friend, that's all.

- Soobin and I were roommates at the orphanage, and we hadn't seen each other since then. I was just happy to see him. He was like my brother for those few years, and I really missed him when I started training with you guys. That's why I was so happy to be talking to him again. - Jisung explained, his arms crossed, avoiding my gaze.