14🔞

I woke up to my bed creaking, a change in the weight of the mattress. I turned to see Hyunjin removing his shirt, going towards the bathroom.

- Good morning, lazy ass. - he smiled at me, his normal self being back. I smiled back, covering the sunlight hitting my eyes to better observe his perfect body.

- Are you okay? - I asked, sitting on the side of the bed. He nodded, smiling reassuringly.

- Thank you for yesterday. I really needed it. - His gone was unusually sweet and warm as his eyes sparkled with appreciation.

- No problem, you know I'm here for these kinds of moments. - lightly smiling, I stood up, going towards him and engulfing him in a tight, warm hug. After few seconds of shock, he hugged back.

We stood there, enjoying each other's presence, not saying a word. I loved the way his warm skin comforted me, the way his hands trailed gently up and down my back at the rhythm of my breath.

I looked up at him, lost in his deep, brown eyes. And his plump lips... I stared at them, contemplating my next move. All the memories from our night together returned in a flash, a knot forming in my stomach. How he hungrily kissed me, his hands roaming around my waist while his lips peppered my neck with pecks... I tiptoed to reach them, to taste them to the fullest, and he returned the kiss.

As the kiss got more passionate, he started biting my lower lip, small moans coming out of my mouth. Our tongues twirled and twisted, battling fiercely against each other.

When we parted, it took us few seconds to catch up with the breaths lost in the passion. We could not stop staring into each other's eyes.

- So... do you wanna shower? - he grinned, his gaze becoming filled with lust. I grinned back.

He took my hand and pulled me inside the shower, removing my t-shirt and shorts. He started attacking my lips, biting them eagerly, his hands working to remove my bra.

My hands trailed down to his pants, massaging his bulge. Lost in the pleasure, he moaned in my mouth, demanding for more.

We parted lips to allow him to remove both his shorts and boxers, showing all of his length. I stared at it, remembering the night in his room and how good he made me feel. His steady thrusts, his arm veins enlarging as the blood raced inside them to tighten his grip around my hips.

- You will get it, but now let me first taste you. - he smirked, pushing me against the wall, my back facing him.

I whimpered, pre-savouring the feeling.

- Spread you legs, babe. Show it to me. - I did as he said, while I felt his hand pressing on my lower back - I love how you are already wet for me... - He blew on my slit, making me shiver as he knelt on the floor right behind me.

He started licking my entrance, tasting me eagerly. My back arched as he traced circles around my clit, two of his fingers sliding up and down my wet pussy, preparing me.

When he inserted them both, I let out a moan of pleasure, encouraging him to move them faster. He started stroking himself while he moved his fingers in and out of me, curling them from time to time. He kept on hitting my sensitive spot while rubbing my clit with his tongue, and I felt I was reaching my high.

- Hyunjin, I-I'm close... - I moaned, clenching my fists from the pleasure, biting my lower lip as I threw my head back.

- Not so fast, babe. - he removed his fingers from inside me, making me whimper at the loss.

He stood up and rubbed his tip onto my entrance, wetting it throughly. He looked at me for reassurance, and when I nodded he thrusted into me, making me moan loudly.

- Shh, Eun, do you want to wake the others up? - he whispered grabbing my neck, pulling my face closer to his.

His strong thrusts kept on hitting my sensitive spot, making it for me impossible not to moan. He kissed me passionately, trying to silence me. The vibrations of my moans into his mouth turned him on even more, making him move even faster.

As I came on his member, I felt his thrusts getting sloppier. He pulled out, cumming on my back, his heavy breaths expressing his pleasure.

We smiled at each other for few moments, before starting to actually shower together.

After, he helped me dress up and clean the bathroom, leaving sweet kisses on my shoulders and neck every once in a while, giggling at my reaction.

- You are the cutest, Eun, that's why I care so much about you. - He said, making me blush. Nonetheless, he regretted saying it the split second those words came out of his mouth - I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. - He stumbled his way out of the shower, collecting his clothes which were scattered around the floor.

He stormed out of the bathroom, his hair still damp. I could not properly see, but I could swear his cheeks were tomato red as he tried to bring his facial expression back to normality.

- Hyunjin, I... - I heard the door close with a loud bang before I could finish my sentence, and my voice cracked a bit.

I got out of the bathroom, seeing with much disappointment that he had really left my room in a rush.

Hyunjin POV

Fuck. I had messed up.

I ran out of her room, hoping that no one would see me in that panicked state. I went downstairs, finding Jeongin comfortably sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

- Are you okay? - he looked at me with worried eyes. He did not divert his gaze as I sat down on the couch, sighing.

No, I was not okay. I could not afford losing whatever Eun and I had at that moment.

- It's... her. - Jeongin nodded in understanding. I kept glancing at the stairs, worrying that Eun would follow me downstairs. Luckily, she didn't.

- Have you told her yet? - I shook my head, sighing. I played with the rings I had on my fingers, as I gathered the courage to explain what I truly thought of my relationship with Eun.

- I'm worried she would distance herself. She told Minho that to her it's just sex, and I don't want to loose the only opportunity I have to be close to her. - He nodded, looking at the floor, pensive.

- But what if she lied? - he said lowly. I turned to him, not really wanting to believe in that option, thinking it would have just given me pointless hope.

I shook my head again, standing up and going towards the kitchen, hoping I could focus on something else than her.

And I clearly did.

As I walked past the door, I saw Felix. I ignored him, grabbing a glass of water, drinking it leaning on the counter while minding my business. However, before I could leave the kitchen, his low voice spoke.

- So did you guys fuck well? -