10

Eun POV

I woke up at midday to the sound of someone calling my phone. I answered after clearing my throat, rubbing my eyes.

- Mh? - I was not in the mood for words. 

- Cocaine deal tonight, at the abandoned industrial plant. Han and Seungmin might need backup. Our rival gang has tried multiple times to corrupt this dealer and take him to their side, so I won't be surprised if they try to prevent this deal from happening. You must not fail, this is a very important deal. I'll give you more information soon. - The call disconnected immediately after, making me curse for the bad news. I was really hoping we could get some rest.

I yawned as I stood, getting ready for the day. I had slept throughly, but it felt life I hadn't slept at all. My legs felt numb, and I could barely lift my arms. I sighed, figthing the urge to close my eyelids again as I rummaged through the closet.

I undressed in front of the mirror, seeing for the first time the multiple marks Hyunjin had left the previous night. Few dots covered my chest, the biggest covering the spot where Felix had left his own mark. I sighed, thinking of a way to hide them while I god dressed.

- You fucking jerk! - I heard screaming from the corridor outside my room. "Welcome back home" I thought, going towards the door to see who it was. - You ruined my favourite shirt! -

It was Hyunjin, standing in front of Jeongin, who was holding a cup of iced coffee in his hands.

- Oh come on, it's gonna wash off. Now piss off, no need to be so dramatic. - Jeongin rolled his eyes, walking past him towards his own room.

Hyunjin turned to follow him, but when he saw me leaning on my doorframe he stopped, an awkward smile appearing on his face.

- I can't believe that you guys won't let me sleep. - I lied - It's like I'm dealing with five year olds. -

I walked past Hyunjin, going to the kitchen. The smell of his cologne reminded me of the previous night, but I tried to chase those memories away the second I entered the room and saw that Changbin and Minho were there.

Minho was sitting on the high chair, eating his breakfast from the kitchen counter, while Changbin was (unsuccessfully) trying to cook something.

- How are you, Minho? - I looked at his arm, which was resting on a brace Chan had made him the previous night.

- Still hurts if I try to move it, but it's slowly getting better. I'm on painkillers now. - A reassuring smile appeared on his face, and I smiled back.

- Changbin, do you need help? - I saw him struggle to pour tteokbokki in a pot.

- Nah, I'm good. Do you want some? - I kept in a laugh as I remembered how shitty the last dish he had prepared for us tasted, so I declined.

I started preparing my own breakfast, again trying not to think of the previous night. He had left me speechless with his movements, and his body looked so divine. I couldn't get out of my mind the image of him with damp hair after he had gotten out of the shower, water droplets falling down on his abs.

And that tattoo... how long has he had it? How come I did not know?

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I did not notice that Minho and Changbin had already left the room by the time I sat at the counter to eat my breakfast. And once again, I was back at daydreaming.

I felt a hand around my waist, followed by small, hot breaths hitting my neck. His cologne filled my nostrils.

- I don't think one time will be enough for me after yesterday night - I froze in place as he kissed the base of my neck, shivers going down my spine.

- H-Hyunjin... - I tried to escape him, but his hands held me firmly into place. And with one more kiss, my mind was already re-experiencing the previous night.

I turned my face towards him, staring at his pink, plump lips. He was looking at mines, hesitantly.

- I knew I couldn't leave you guys alone for a second. - casually said Changbin re-entering the kitchen to put his bowl away.

Hyunjin jerked back, away from me, immediately going to sit on the couch nervously. As I quickly exited the kitchen embarrassed, I saw him put a pillow on his legs to cover his bulge, nervously fidgeting with his rings.

Few seconds later, and I heard Hyunjin whisper a heartfelt "fuck you" at Changbin, to which he replied with a mischievous laugh.

I went upstairs towards the rooms, my mind immediately snapping back to "leader mode".

- In ten minutes we'll have a meeting downstairs! - I shouted through the corridor, knocking on doors to be sure the other guys were awake.

- Goddamn, Eun. Is this your new way of waking us up? - Han peered from his door, looking at me with squinted eyes. He raised his middle finger at me before going back inside his room, slamming the door.

I held in the need to beat him up while I turned to go back downstairs, unsure on whether I was ready or not to face Hyunjin again after the tense moment we had few seconds before.

However, I felt a hand grabbing my waist and pinning me to the wall.

Felix was looking at me with eager eyes, giving me no escape from where I was.

- Let me help you forget last night... - He licked his lips, getting closer.

Fuck.

He had heard, he knew. I died of embarrassment, my cheeks getting redder as I turned my face away from him.

Yes, memories of the night in Seoul came back, but they were... different. They felt emotionless, they didn't arise any kind of feeling besides regret. Regret: that was the only word which I could think of to name that feeling.

- Felix, let me go... - I whispered authoritatively, hoping he would back off and allow me to walk away without making a scene. But he didn't.

- It doesn't seem to me that you wanted me to leave that night... - He was whispering in my ear now, his low voice sending shivers down my spine. - I remember how you were moaning, screaming my name while you begged me to go faster... -

That was the final straw. My right hand grabbed him by his left shoulder, while the other held onto his right sleeve. A quick swing of my leg, and in a second I had pinned him on the floor, my knee pressing on his chest.

- I said: Let. Me. Go. - I gritted my teeth, looking at him directly in his eyes.

I could see fear and disappointment, he seemed hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him, but I still needed to affirm my superiority as a leader. And he had incredibly disrespected me.

- It seems like you forgot I know how to fight. - I grinned.

I walked away, only to see Jeongin and Seungmin looking at us with raised eyebrows.

- Downstairs, now. No questions. - I gestured. They nodded as they started climbing down the stairs in silence, not even glancing back once.