23

When I opened my eyes, I was met with a sleepy Hyunjin. His mouth was slightly open, his arms still holding onto me. I could not help but smile at the sight. He looked so ethereal.

I snuggled into his embrace, waking him up in the process.

- Good morning. - He smiled at me with his eyes barely open. His raspy morning voice sent shivers down my spine as I resisted the urge to kiss his perfect lips.

- Good afternoon, Jinnie. - I chuckled, glancing at the clock and seeing it was almost 3 p.m.

- We can never get some proper sleep, can't we? - He ironically stated getting out of the bed. I decided to play with him, internally smirking.

- Was sleeping with me not enough for you? - I faked a sad look.

- N-No, I-I mean, it was perfect. I liked it. - He looked terrified, yet embarrassed at the same time.

- If you don't like me, then we can stop fucking... - I stood up from the bed, my back facing him. It took me all my strength not to giggle.

- No, never! - He said, a bit too loudly. He cleared his throat before starting to explain. - I mean... - I couldn't see him, but I heard him walk towards me. He gently held my wrist, making me turn to face him. - ...how could I not like you? -

I blushed so hard I had to cover my face with my free hand while turning away from him, so that he would not see my state.

By now, I was sure. I was whipped for this boy.

I was so flustered I didn't know how to properly reply.

- T-Thank you... - I wanted buried myself right there and then. Really? "Thank you"? How the fuck could I have not come up with a better answer?

Before I could continue or get a reaction from him, I heard few knocks on the door. I quickly distanced myself from Hyunjin, almost rushing to open the door. There stood Minho, dressed in full black with a leather jacket, glaring at me as if I had just tried to kill him.

- You guys are late, everybody is waiting for you. Stop fucking and get ready. - At that exact moment, I died.

I froze on the spot, barely stuttering an "okay" before slamming the door closed in front of Minho. I turned to face Hyunjin, still shook, my eyes wide and cheeks flushed. He looked the exact same, only slightly less embarrassed.

- Well, I guess it's not a secret anymore... - I mumbled, scratching the back of my head.

- Was it ever a secret? - I was puzzled at his answer, but before I could question him, he was already out the door, almost running to his room to get ready.

Five minutes after, we were both walking towards the living room, where we could hear loud chatter and laughing.

When we entered, all BTS' and Stray Kids' eyes were on us.

- Oh, you're finally here, I thought you two would have never come. - Chan laughed, followed by quiet giggles of many others.

I showed a not so amused face, while in my mind I thought of jumping from the window just to get away from them.

- Fuck you. - I hissed, glaring at him.

- I'm pretty sure Hyunjin would be jealous. - he laughed again, as my desire to shoot him on the spot grew.

- Not funny. - I spoke again with a serious look. - Hoseok, Minho, please talk us through the plan. - With that, everybody quieted their giggles and focused on the work we had to do.

Both guys immediately stood up and approached the coffee table where many papers had been scattered.

- ...so that's when we will all meet back at the vans. - Minho concluded looking back at Hoseok, who was nodding supportively.

- Everything clear? - The latter asked, analyzing each and every one of our faces.

- You guys really work well together. - Stated a smiling Namjoon while giving them thumbs up.

- Yeah, it looks like our teams do fit really well together. - Proudly stated Felix, who was sitting next to Taehyung and Jimin.

- Alright, so if nobody has any question, then we can relax for a while before getting ready. - Hoseok stood up, stretching his arms.

Everybody followed suit by standing up, some going into the kitchen, some others just walking around the apartment, chatting.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, followed by Hyunjin and Jeongin. There already stood Jisung and Seungmin, rummaging through the cupboards to see if there was anything to eat.

When they noticed us enter the room, the spared us no mercy.

- So... are we gonna talk about what happened? - Jisung wiggled his eyebrows, earning a chuckle from the others.

Hyunjin sighed, obviously pissed, while holding his fingers on the bridge of his nose, annoyed.

- Nothing happened. - I glared at him, grabbing a glass. I shot him the most deadly look ever, though that was no deterrent for him.

- Oh, yeah, sure... As if we couldn't hear your moans throughout the whole apartment. - he chuckled, proceeding to poorly mimicking my voice. - Please, Hyunjin, fuck me until I can't walk! - He bursted out laughing, Seungmin and Jeongin crying from laughter as well.

My whole body turned red from embarrassment, my fists clenching. I turned away from him, not daring to look at him in the eyes, only to be met with Hyunjin's. He looked so pale, as if all blood had been drained from him.

- Is he even that good? - Jisung asked. - I bet I could be better. - He wiggled his eyebrows once again.

However, this time he was met with Hyunjin's hand grabbing his neckline and shoving him against the wall.

- You dare laying a single finger on her, and I assure you you won't wake up tomorrow. - He growled. Jisung looked terrified, and the others stopped laughing.

Hyunjin retreated from him, going out the kitchen towards the living room.

- Jeez, I was joking... - Jisung scoffed, adjusting his shirt.

- Did you guys really hear everything? - I asked bluntly.

- The question is what we have not heard. - Seungmin smirked at me, turning towards the stove.

I face palmed, rushing out of the room, few giggles following me out of the kitchen.

In the living room, I saw Namjoon, Changbin, Jimin and Taehyung playing poker on the dining table, while the rest played UNO on the floor in front of the couch.

Only two people were by themselves: Hyunjin and Yoongi, who were lowly chatting while slowly wandering around the back of the room. As I had thought, those two really had similar personalities: they both didn't show any kind of expression while talking, and their eyes sometimes got lost into nothingness.

- Eun, come play with us! - shouted Felix from the floor.

I smiled, sitting next to Jungkook while cards were being dealt.

After about half an hour of playing, we all decided it was about time to get ready to leave.

We all went downstairs, stopping by the cafeteria to eat something before such important mission.

As we were walking down the hallway, everybody stared at us, either in fear or in amazement. Either way, I felt invincible surrounded by my fifteen men.

I was smirking proudly when Yoongi unexpectedly approached me, even speaking.

- Have you thought about confessing to him? -