03*

The banquet hall turned into utter chaos

The banquet hall turned into utter chaos. As soon as the letter was sent to the Bridal suite, news spread fast to the guests that the groom was not coming and the wedding was to be canceled.

Suddenly, she was known as 'The Bride that was Left Behind'.  Whispers went across the hall and people were shocked at how this supposed perfect wedding turned out. 

Right when the news about her son's actions hit Mrs. Johnson, a wicked smile curved on her face. She hated everything about Briella for a reason no one actually knew, but her family.

Grace came from a pretty good family and a well-known one that has money. She could give Liam the luxuries and if she were Grace's mother-in-law, she could have the opportunity to get close to her. This was something Mrs. Johnson wanted.

Briella was a known as an orphan. Her father was her only living family member and after she received the news at the age of nineteen that her father had passed away in a tragic car accident, she became the last remaining person in the entire Alverez family.

Briella started from the bottom and made her way up, she was a hard worker and a well known child genius among anonymous people on the internet. Her skill were extraordinary and she always had a thing for tech and computers.

With all this, it was very obvious that Mrs. Johnson didn't see her fit as Liam's wife rather a low lifer that doesn't deserve anything.

----

As Briella fell limp in Isabella's arms,  everyone began to panic. As quickly as she could, Isabella took everything under her wing and began ordering people around her.

"FAY, GO AND TELL THE GUESTS TO LEAVE NOW. ALSO JUST GIVE EACH OF THEM A PARTY BAG THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAND OUT" Bella yells from across the room towards Fay. 

Fay immediately nods her head and leaves the room. She runs toward the main hall where the guests are all whispering in between each other. When she slams the door to the main hall open all the guests turn to look at her. They watch in surprise as a dolled-up woman practically runs up to the stage and grabs the microphone.

"Thank you all for coming, but I would like to say the wedding will not proceed. All guests please make your way out of the hall. We have gift bags at the front entrance, please take them before you leave. Thank you" She announces on the mic leaving all the guests dazed. When no one moves, her sweet face turns into a glare as she stares down the guests from the stage.

They all begin moving as they file out and make their way out until there is no one left.

-----

Meanwhile, Hailey was ordered to get all the groom's side of the family for compensation and leave right after. 

"All we are asking for is the money that we used for this wedding you knew was going to be canceled" Hailey explains coldly towards Mrs. Johnson who is too busy cursing her out in every sentence.