37

I felt Alexander stiffen from beside me as his gaze darkened hearing the name of my ex fiancé

"Bri, You finally answered" He exclaimed happily. I stayed silent not really knowing how to reply.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh really. Your sorry three god damn months later. Wow how great" I said in a cold sarcastic tone.

"I-i know, I made a mistake. But I really miss you Briella. I can't do it without you. I didn't realize it. Mum manipulated me. She told me that Grace could bring me so much and she would be a way better wife then you and I believed her" He cried out and I scoffed.

"You knew your mother hated me yet you chose her and he opinions over than your own. What now, if you mum wants you to give her a grandchild will you?" I asked.

"No I swear, I won't listen to her. I believe you, I love you. Please just give me a chance"

"I can't Liam"

"Why not"

"Because I don't love you anymore" I replied and am met with utter silence. After a moment I heard a sigh from him. 

"Yes you do! I will make you fall in love with me again. I know I messed up but please give me a chance" He exclaimed.

"Stop lying Liam. I'm not the same naïve girl anymore. Your words are not enough to just make me fall into your arms cluelessly" I replied in a monotone.

"You were never clueless Bri. I never treated you like that and my words were all true-" As he continues ranting on about that Alexander got up and pulled me towards him.

 His dark aura was seeping through as his lips attached to mine kissing down until he reached my chest. His hands travels all across my body as he slowly kissed all the way down to my thigh, leaving a trail of hot kisses.

My mind was a mess as I tried to focus on what he was saying but it was like nothing of my brain was functioning properly at that moment.

"Bri- are you listening to me?" I suddenly heard a voice snap through my phone causing me to jolt back to reality.

Just then a slight pain shot through my thighs. I winced looking a Alexander only to see his carving something with a dagger.

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

I looked at him in pure horror as a dark and cunning smirk was still carved on his face. 

After a couple more seconds of slight pain, the cold metal left my skin as he placed it back in his pocket and kissed the area tenderly.

"Briella!" A voice yelled.

"Sorry, what were you saying Liam" I replied finally focusing back.

"Could we please meet up at our usual spot. I promise I will make it up to you!" He begged.