43

A/N: The rest of the book will be pretty fast-paced so get ready

---

Everything has gone back to normal and thankfully we have settled back into our companies with no drama.

Liam or his mother was no where to be found. After that day I never saw him or heard of him.

I also recently just came back from my honeymoon yesterday, so we are settling back in. The beach house that Alex bought before was actually something for the both of us to live in, not rented.

He transferred ownership to me so now I technically own the house. We were now currently there all alone and decided to take the day off, going back to work tomorrow.

"ELLA! Breakfast!" My train of thoughts were cut off from my dear husbands yelling.

"Coming" I replied and got off the bed as I hurriedly closed the laptop hiding it under the bed.

Well as you can see he decided we take the day off. I still have some work to catch up to but he threatened me that if I did work, I wouldn't like what he did, so like the idiot I am, I'm hiding while finishing my work.

I walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. The curtains are open and the scene of the beach outside is magnificent.

Seeing my arrival he walks over towards me and places down a plate of waffles and scrambled eggs in front of me. He also sets his own plate down before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I smile at him and stay still for a second before I pick up my fork to see take a bite. By now, Alex Had retuned and also placed a coffee for the both of us. 

Just as I'm about to put it to my mouth, he slaps my hand gently and takes the fork from me. I turned around to glare at him only to see him glaring back at me.

"What?" I asked with slight annoyance.

"When I'm around, only feed you. Understand?" He says firmly.

"Yes sir" I reply in a mocking tone and chuckle when I feel his glare on me. He picks up the fork and puts he piece of waffle to my mouth.

After I swallow it, he picks up the scrambled eggs placing it to my mouth but I frown as a horrible smell hits my nose.

A wave of nausea hits me as I pull away from the food. I cover my mouth feeling myself about to vomit.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a frown as he puts the fork down. I stand up from my chair and head over towards the sink grabbed a glass and filling it with water. I gulp it down and feel some sort of relief.

Alex is by my side with his hands on my back in an almost comforting manner.

"What's the matter darling? Is it not good?" He asks again and I shake my head.