11*

"You'll start working tomorrow

"You'll start working tomorrow. All your needs are already there packed in your room. Come to me first thing in the morning and I'll give you a tour of your office" He said.

"Tomorrow!" I screeched as my eyes widened in Surprise.

"Mhm, any issue?" He hummed back. I shook my head after a few seconds once I snapped out of my shock.

"Good."

----

As yesterday's conversation flashed before my eyes, I stayed focus on getting ready to go to the company

So here I am getting ready to go to the office. We have decided to hide my identity as his 'fiancé' from everyone except important people.

Walking down the stairs I looked around trying to find Jackson. A couple seconds later, he appears from the door with two umbrellas in his hand.

"Ma'am, it is raining heavily outside. You might want to take this with you" He said while handing me an umbrella.

"Thank you" I replied taking the umbrella from his hand. He nodded in reply and then led me outside.

We went through the back entrance and eventually made it to the garage. Jackson led me to a very expensive car and opened the back seat for her.

After I got in, he closed the door and then walked around to the driver's seat.

"Why are we taking such an expensive car?" I blurt out as he started the engine.

"These are the young Master's orders" He replied simply causing me to nod my head.

"Would you like for me to stop by a restaurant for breakfast Ma'am?" He questioned. My eyebrows furrowed wondering how he knew I never had it.

"Sure, we can just stop by McDonald's" I asked and he looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"Uh ma'am I don't think we could do that. But we have Giovanni's on the way there. We can stop by" He said with hesitation.

My eyes practically bulged out hearing Giovanni's. That was the most expensive restaurant in the country. There was no way we can do that.

"Absolutely not! I just wanted something simple" I exclaimed but he didn't back down.

"Look Jackson I understand that you guys are used to high costly stuff but I am very comfortable with having a Milkshake and a breakfast sandwich" I tried to reason but it seemed as if in their eyes it was the end of the world to do something like that.

I eventually gave in after realizing there was no use.

----

"Welcome to Giovanni's. Do you have a booking?" The waitress questioned as she walked up to us with a notepad.