Epilogue

My car parked in the driveway

My car parked in the driveway. I got out the car and headed towards the door. As I stepped foot on the porch, I heard the familiar giggles and laughter's of my child and then a hiss.

I chuckled realizing the two were probably taunting my precious Luna. I held the keys and opened the door.

"I'm here" I called out and immediately heard tiny footsteps.

"Papa" Alayah mumbled while running to me. I kneeled down to her level and scooped her into my arms as I hugged her.

"How's, my little angel" I ask while kissing her forehead. Just then dad came from around the corner.

"Not being a little angel. She taunted the cat and now its hissing at her whenever she  comes near it" Dad says while shaking his head. Alayah just smiles proudly and giggles.

"Hey let the birthday girl be. My princess is 1 years old" I scold and dad just raises a brow before walking back to the living room while whistling.

"Where's Aleksei?" I ask

"With Leo and Zeus in the living room. The two wolves have been hovering around him protectively. He has Leo as his pillow and Zeus as his blanket" Dad comments.

Yep sounds like Ella.

I walked over towards them and neared my son. Just as I was about to reach out to hold him, I hear a growl and a strong bite to my arm.

" Zeus!" I yell but he only growls at me. 

These wolves still do not like me.

"For goodness sake Zeus, can I hold my son?" I complain but he only glares at me and then lays back around my sleeping son like a blanket. I sigh and just ruffle his hair seeing that with the watchful eye of these two little demons, I won't be able to each my son.

I placed Alayah down and pulled out some toys before walking towards dad's office. When I entered, I saw a look of amusement.

"What's with the face?" He asked.

"I can't reach Aleksei" I reply and he raises a brow, before typing away on his computer.

"I see the devil has woken and blocked you from contact with your son" He comments and I glare at him.

"Only stating the truth, he didn't allow me either" He said with hands slightly up in surrender.

"Sure, anyways. Are all the meals set?" I ask.

"They are at your beach house now." He replies.

"Good, the decors are all up" I say and he hums.

"I miss my cat" I say randomly and stand up from the sofa exiting the room. I walk  back towards the living room and over to Luna who was on the couch and sat down. 

She immediately stood up stretched, and then walked onto me. 

She settled on my lap and curled up into a ball eventually falling asleep as I stoke her gently. I turned on the television and the kids channel was up. I just sat back and relaxed until eventually I got a message on my phone notifying me that everything is ready.