22

"Is that everything Ma'am?" The drivers asks as he loads up the last of my bags

"Yes, Thank you" I said gratefully. He gives me a nod as he closes up the trunk. Holding my purse across my shoulder, I walk to the back of the car and climb inside.

As I close the door I hear Alexander, ordering people on his phone to get something done. Still do no know what it is but I ignored his words and just buckled myself up. After a few moments of ordering more people around, he lets out a sigh and hangs up the phone.

He looks visibly shaken up and I don't know exactly why. 

"To the airport" He orders the driver as he looks around seeing everything is all set. The driver obeys and starts the van. 

The entire ride towards the airport was filled with silence, a very awkward one. We parked the car and I got out of the car approaching the trunk. The driver walked out to open the trunk and then handed it towards two men that approached us.

"Ma'am their's no need for that. The guards will take care of it" He says when he notices the look of confusion. I nod my head with a smile.

Still very confused I walk to the other side that Alexander had just gotten out of.

"Why are the guards taking our luggage's and where are we?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and looked around the place before turning and walking the opposite direction. I followed behind waiting for an answer.

"We are taking my private plane" He said as we entered the doors of what seemed like a lounge. My eyes widened as I stopped.

"What now" I replied completely stunned. He continued walking but when he realized I wasn't following behind him, he stopped and spoke again. 

"Do you want me to drag you across this large room?" He asked but I couldn't do anything. After a moment he walked back and then I felt myself being lifted of the ground.

I shrieked in surprise as I held onto his back.

"Put me down" I called out as he just continued walking fast while I hung down from over his shoulder.

"People will see" I tried to compromise but someone seemed to be in a bad mood to even recognize my words. We continued walking and it was only lucky for me that there was no one inside this large space.

We reached another exit and he put me down right as we walked through. 

"Hurry it up or you will not like what I do" He said in a grumpy and deep voice. I rolled my eyes and walked faster keeping up with his pace until we were met with a beautiful airplane. My eyes shone brightly as I admired the beautiful view.

+++

We walked up the railing stairs and entered the plane. An air hostess was the first to greet us at the entrance.