41

Today is my wedding day

I never thought this day would come. Well it technically already came but you know what I mean.

The estate was in chaos, people running around trying to make sure everything it in perfect shape. Inside the mansion was a top floor that has a separate entrance. 

You take an elevator to reach their and it has no other connections to the main house because the only way to go down the stairs to the fourth floor, in other words the floor our bedroom is in, is to find the secret pathway.

The fifth floor had a ball room, the reception room, two bedrooms, four master bathrooms, a kitchen, and many other rooms in it.

I only found out about this room when Elias sat us down a couple days ago informing us that its supposed to be tradition that the generation of Romero's have the wedding up their.

I think the main reason Elias wants us to have our wedding over their is because of the fact that he was the first one who broke the tradition simply for Alex's biological mum. 

His father never forgave him for breaking such an important tradition. Now he is holding the guilt.

I was brought out of my train of thoughts when I heard the door to my room open. I looked up and the unknown person turned on the lights causing me to yelp out and cover my eyes.

"Turn off the lights" I yelled at whoever it was. The lights slowly turned back off inviting darkness in.

"What do you want to live in, a den" The deep voice of Elias rung out startling me.

"Oh sorry Elias, I thought it was Alex" I replied making a excuse for myself. A deep chuckle resounded and he simply walked over turning the light back on.

"Why do you even enjoy the dark so much?" He asks while walking back to sit on the edge of the  bed I was laying on.

"Because it is very comforting" I replied. He stayed silent for a moment.

"Well I think you should get up, the makeup artist and hair stylist are here, waiting for you. Isabella and Ava are already getting ready" He said. I nodded my head and sat up from laying down.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning to face me. 

"Nothing" I replied and he jut raised his eyebrows in an almsot mocking tone.

"Sure, nothing is wrong. Come then, lets go I'll take you to the brides room" He said and I just simply nodded.

I honestly didn't even know what was wrong myself. I just felt different.

He walked me towards out the room and down the long hallway. At the end was a white door that blended with the wall colors. He placed his palm in the middle of the door and the door automatically opened.

I just stared completely shocked, while he chuckled at my expressing stepping inside the room before motioning for me to follow.

Right when we entered the small room huge stairs were right in front of us. Elias was ahead of me as I trailed behind him.