36

"Well that turned out horrific" I spoke as Raven led the higher ups out the meeting room leaving Alex and I behind alone

I roughly put the papers on the table before throwing my pen in the basket on the desk in the corner of the room.

"So for how long are we planning on keeping this a secret" I huff out while leaning my head back and staring at the sealing.

Silence.

"How long?" I repeated now just closing my eyes. After another minute my eyebrows furrow in confusion as I open them and look towards Alexander wondering what happened. But when I looked towards him he had a smirk on his face as he leaned his head back in the chair supporting it with his hand.

"You looked hot ordering them around" He blurts out causing me to roll my eyes.

"Did you even hear me?" I question but he looked like he was still in a daze as he watched my body.

Suddenly feeling annoyed I lifted my hands banging it on the table.

"Huh" He said back flinching in surprise.

"Yeah I'm done" I replied  and stood up from my seat. He stood up, as he was right on my heel. I walked towards the exit and just as my hands approached the door handle, his arms caught my body as they wrapped around my waist.

"Alex" I warned as I felt his hot breath hit my neck.

"What? I'm not doing anything" He replied faking an innocent voice. I shook my head and just looked away.

"You have to go back to the company and I need to-" I cut myself off as I took  a deep breath feeling him against my body.

He turned me around giving me a quick peck on the lips before letting me go.

"Why did I ever marry you" I muttered under my breath but he heard me and threw me a harsh glare.

"Wait till I have my way with you" He warned and I just grinned back at him strutting off into my office as he followed behind. Before he could close the door someone else opened it and it was Raven.

"President, President Romero's assistant requested to speak with him. He informed me that it was an emergency and must be addressed right away" Raven said and i nodded my head turning towards Alexander.

"Text me right when you get home" He said and I nodded my head. He looked like he was about to hug and kiss me goodbye but them remembered that we had a someone else in the room so he quickly shifted uncomfortably and walked out of the room with Raven right behind him.

I heard the door close and then stood up from my seat gathering my files. I packed up for the day and made my way downstairs to the last level where a car was waiting for me.

As I entered and started the car, I quickly pulled up my phone and dialed Raven's number.

"Hello President" She answered right away.