BONUS

I could hear everything

Every word, Alex spoke to me and every fight they had, yet I couldn't feel anything. My body felt stuck in its own dimension.

I was fighting, trying to call out for help, wanting to hug my love wanting to hold my children. I heard the frantic yells as I fought back. The doctors almsot yelling at me to stop fighting because it will make it worst, but i couldn't stop.

After a few seconds of shouting everything went black.

---

My eyes slowly opened as many noises came all at once. My throat was parched and it felt like i was yelling for a thousand years. The lights blinded me and I instantly closed them shut.

"Turn it down" I heard what seemed to be a nurse yell. The lights suddenly became more dull and I opened them slowly. I felt weak as four nurses surrounded me, trying to check if I was ok.

"Miss, can you speak to me?" One of the nurses asked. I cleared my throat trying to speak and when she realized I was struggling she brought out a glass of water and handed it to me.

 I lifted my weak hands and took the water from her and drank water. I played around with my throat finally able to get some words out.

"I feel- dizzy" I replied and the nurse nodded.

"Alright that's normal. Its a miracle your alive. We had to have security hold you husband down because he was ready to kill us"  She said uttering the last part with shaky breaths. I would've laughed if I wasn't in so much pain right now.

"It's fine. Please I want to see him." I said and she nodded motioning for the other two nurses to go and they walked out. Not even a second later, I heard heavy curses and the hospital room door was swung open with so much force.

He was cursing them out with every language he knew while staring ahead in a daze, a tear slipping down his face.

"I counted 21, love" I said with a weak chuckle causing him to stop in his tracks. He finally snapped out of his daze and looked at me before hurriedly approaching my bedside as he engulfed me in a hug.

He held me tightly like I was going to disappear.

"You're alive" He said with his face in my neck and i hummed.

"I told you I'll always be with you-" I started but was cut off by a sharp glare.

"No you did not, you said we were going to meet again after death. Don't worry, we will talk about that you after you heal" He replied with a sharp and dark look. A small pout crossed my lips as I stared at him.

"Come on love. I was just saying so" I tried to reason. A smirk crawled on his face as he kissed my neck.

"Right and I was just saying so too" He cooed mockingly.