47

I don't know for how long did I just sit their but I eventually got up

I don't know for how long did I just sit their but I eventually got up. It was already dusk and 

"Yeah I'm about to loose it" I mumble to myself and head upstairs towards the room where Ella is. As I walked up I felt a dust of cold wind sweep through.

Frowning to myself I dismiss the feeling and head upstairs. I walk in the room and see that she was still busy typing away on her computer.

"Ella" I call out walking towards the bed and sitting on it. She nods at me but doesn't peel her eyes off the screen. I look back down and see that she was trying to hack through a system in the underground.

The information system that holds everything yet has never been able to break through.

Rumor has it that the previous underground King took it to the grave with him, not even telling his heir. So when he died about forty five years ago, the system was locked and no one was ever able to break through.

It was spread that the people guarding these information's the previous underground King had was protected by the royal family.

No one knows how true that could be, but seeing how even Ella was unable to hack through does say something about the tightest.

"It's locked me out again" Ella yells out in frustration while holding her head. I walk over to her and hug her slightly.

"Stressing yourself out will only make it worse darling. Just leave it be and hope for good news" I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not going to wait for anyone! I need to at least pass through the first level" She replied with determination and I let out a sigh but nodded my head. I kissed her and then headed towards the closet.

I stripped out of my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist before grabbing a new pair of clothes taking it with me to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a quit shower. I won't be gone for long" I call out and I hear her hum. Closing the door I hang my clothes on the rod and then hop inside the shower.

While washing my hair, I stayed in deep thought, almost staring at the wall majority of the time.  My expression was blank thought I had hundreds of things running through my mind. 

It was like my mind blocked out any other noise

I sighed while finishing up in the showed and stepped out. I grabbed the towel drying myself before getting dressed. the air suddenly became colder and I turned around to the heater system to see what was wrong.

One look at it and my blood ran cold. 

It was shut off.

Nothing like that can we completely shut off unless... 

The noise of banging causing my attention as I kicked down the door. I looked around and the window to the house was wide open.

"ELLA" I yelled in panic as I looked around frantically. I saw nothing.